Very informative and most grateful to know.   Would appreciate thoughts on my situation.

I obtained my Retirement extension for this year and it runs from 1 February 2019 to 31 January 2020.

Following obtaining the extension I returned to UK on 10thJanuary 2019 for medical treatment and came back to Thailand on 21st March 2019.

I did NOT have a Thai bank account prior to going to the UK as I was unable to get any bank to open one for me- they all wanted a work permit and at 80 plus I was NOT in a position to show one.  For interest I transferred money as required to my Thai wife's account.

On returning to Thailand went to a branch of  Bangkok Bank and to my total surprise they opened a savings account there and then, no questions asked whereas before I was met by complete refusal.

I will go the 65k route for my extension in 2020 and the first deposit shown in the new account is the 25th March 2019- shown as a FTT deposit.

My question is:  When I go to Immigration in late January 2020 the account will show deposits monthly around the 25th each months  for 11 months and not 12.  Note I was not in Thailand for the complete month of  February 2019.

Any thoughts whether this will be accepted?

If there is something I have not included please say.

Many thanks

Edited by neverceasetobeamazed

I transferred the month I was granted the extension in January. February I transfered again into BB. IRS direct deposit in BB NYC effective in March. I did this because I was told the quarterly transfers were no no longer acceptable. Personally I think you should have an additional transfer for the missing month and believe that is more acceptable.

Edited by earlinclaifornia