A conversation with Tannia Tanwarin Sukkhapisit Thailand’s first transgender MP

rooster59

12 minutes ago, Brigante7 said:

I think it's sad that instead of helping these poor people with their problems society panders to them. Surely getting them help is better for them?

Brigante7.

Clearly, Tannia doesn't need much help, having achieved celebrity status as a film maker and now as Thailand's first transgender MP. 

It will be interesting to see what this trail-blazer comes up with in terms of spreading enlightenment and a rational way of accommodating the "trans revolution".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brigante7 said:

I think it's sad that instead of helping these poor people with their problems society panders to them. Surely getting them help is better for them?

Brigante7.

Helping them with their problems ?

How is being transgender a problem ? Because they do not think like you, act like you, there must be a problem with them ?

People in glass houses should not throw stones

• Like 2

Transgenderes, LBGT. Black, White, Green or even Blue.

Watch out for the Blue people, they are very cold.

Green people smell like cabbage.

Yellow people, well easy, they have liver problems.

Red people, well they know, about football.........nothing.

And as for myself aa a Geordie...we smell of beer, and, a litle bit of honesty.

There are no shovels in my house

On 4/6/2019 at 1:02 PM, canthai55 said:

Helping them with their problems ?

How is being transgender a problem ? Because they do not think like you, act like you, there must be a problem with them ?

People in glass houses should not throw stones

I never said I was perfect so I've no need to worry about throwing stones in a glass house. There are 2 genders/sex, men/male & woman/female, that's a biological fact and so if a man thinks he's a woman or a woman thinks she's a man, then clearly they have mental health problems and as such it would be great if society could help them with those problems, no?

Brigante7.

51 minutes ago, Brigante7 said:

I never said I was perfect so I've no need to worry about throwing stones in a glass house. There are 2 genders/sex, men/male & woman/female, that's a biological fact and so if a man thinks he's a woman or a woman thinks she's a man, then clearly they have mental health problems and as such it would be great if society could help them with those problems, no?

Brigante7.

You do not seem to know too much about biological facts. Never heard of Hermaphrodite?

Maybe the people with mental health issues are the ones who are completely bigoted about anything they cant understand.

Edited by mlkik
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Brigante7 said:

Brigante7.

Yup.

You forgot 'The Gays' too...

:crazy:

Sometimes I wish there was a 'wrist imoji' available...:laugh:

On 4/8/2019 at 2:34 AM, mlkik said:

You do not seem to know too much about biological facts. Never heard of Hermaphrodite?

Maybe the people with mental health issues are the ones who are completely bigoted about anything they cant understand.

Yes I know about Hermaphrodites but they usually display the characteristics of either of the 2 genders more than the other and so they aren't classed as a 3rd gender.

So a woman who thinks she's a man and has a baby then claims that "he" is the first man to ever give birth doesn't have mental health issues? If she wants to think that she is a man and live her life as if she is a man, then that is her choice but she shouldn't complain when other people don't want to play her game.

Brigante7