Ubc Dvr In Bkk

hotgeekus

Anyone use the DVR that UBC have? I work long hours and miss all the shows I want and after having TIVO for two years, really want one, just in time for the start of F1?

Any info on price, contract etc? I have platnum package from UBC.....

I have no clue to all your questions, since I was the original poster asking the first question?

If it is based on what I have had before, as the box I have now, is for cable. Usually just a 20-30-40 gb hd which is hooked up tivo style, but since it is not out yet, I don't know...

Anyone use the DVR that UBC have? I work long hours and miss all the shows I want and after having TIVO for two years, really want one, just in time for the start of F1?

I have been using the "ACONATIC AN-8010 DW" ,, DVD RW R PLAYER - RECORDER for about a year and it works great for all recordings off of the sat. you can buy at Best Buy for about 7-8000bt. take a look at it.

Look into the Dreambox 720 from many sat shops. You will get your dvr and a VERY VERY pleasant surprise which its not permitted to talk about on this forum......subject to you having broadband.

• 3 months later...