Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

What to do????? What to do???? Commissioner were are you??????

It's been doing that. Same thing happened with the Swans game.

It'll come good.

Sites probably been hacked by BM's Chimpy and he's playing with us.

Maybe you really did tip Port Power and not the Dons???? smile.png

In my head and heart i picked Port, i will accept big fingers and an iPad screen can slip or something....it happened in the first game of the season i picked Richmond when i looked about 30 min later Carlton was highlighted, no excuse i will be more diligent as the poms in here like to say and double check an hour later.....

• Like 1

post-186435-14602073157639_thumb.jpg

Ummmm, The man upstairs heard my cry for help, the farmer and books are in front of me.....the pressures on....it's a long and winding road that leads to the top guys were just started the race, test of skill and nerves, I'm sure books will drop his bundle around round 8 when he gets cocky, meanwhile the effervescent farmer stuck out in the sticks will be a little harder to pin down me thinks.....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1460207311.159269.jpg

Ummmm, The man upstairs heard my cry for help, the farmer and books are in front of me.....the pressures on....it's a long and winding road that leads to the top guys were just started the race, test of skill and nerves, I'm sure books will drop his bundle around round 8 when he gets cocky, meanwhile the effervescent farmer stuck out in the sticks will be a little harder to pin down me thinks.....

I'm going for a clean sweep again this week. Bulldogs to beat the hawks. Pick 9 from 9 twice in 3 weeks will be nice.
  • Like 1

I'm going for a clean sweep again this week. Bulldogs to beat the hawks. Pick 9 from 9 twice in 3 weeks will be nice.

SUperb tipping chooks... A double 9 already in a difficult season

Good to see u believed in the boys from ST Kilda this week

The only surprise I get when I see that chart is I am way down in 6th place

• Like 1

It'll come good.

In my head and heart i picked Port, i will accept big fingers and an iPad screen can slip or something....it happened in the first game of the season i picked Richmond when i looked about 30 min later Carlton was highlighted, no excuse i will be more diligent as the poms in here like to say and double check an hour later.....

Oh yes, That happened to me last week for 5 of my picks...

It'll come good.

As commissioner I can of course re-allocate 1 tip from just one selected tipster every week

It is called 'Chimpy's Choice'

Gee...It will be really difficult for chooka and KhunWill to win this year...gigglem.gif

As for Alex...i don't see any re-allocation necessary the way he is tipping

• Like 2

Whewww! Great game at SCG

Lift that noble banner high

Shake down the thunder from the sky.

GWS have some pace..

Bulldogs might rip us apart running like that

Sydney had about 20 more inside 50s..

That was a tough game with a lot of pressure

Yep, was a great game to watch.

Not having Jeremy Cameron has really hurt GWS.

Not to mention Cam (heart the size of a caraway seed) McCarthy.

I reckon GWS are going to be real hard to beat this year, especially at home.

So far, Syd and WB are the best teams I've seen so far this year.

Already looking forward to next weeks Ade versus Sydney game.

• Like 2

Not really sure what to make of the derby.

Sandilands going off probably turned the game. He was smashing

Nic Nat and we were getting killed in the clearances.

It wasn't played at a high skill level and when the rain came, it made it even worse.

WC haven't captured last years form and I'm a bit worried about top 4.

Anyway, we'll take the 4 points and move on to Richmond next Friday night.

• Like 2

Yep well as the dynamic duo last year you were unstoppable in tipping, fantasy is another matter all together, WILL is a hard one to top as well, me aims low thats why i aim to Finnish on top of BOOKS and FJO, and since your rather critical of your round 1 DUD Mcwhateverhisnameis its time BOOKS started ragging you about him and get of the Watts boys back, he's doing ok, better than half the team i think.

By the way Mcwhatever looks like his carrying a bit off weight them legs remind me of some of the aussie girls in the burbs out here.

It'll come good.

As commissioner I can of course re-allocate 1 tip from just one selected tipster every week

It is called 'Chimpy's Choice'

Gee...It will be really difficult for chooka and KhunWill to win this year...gigglem.gif

As for Alex...i don't see any re-allocation necessary the way he is tipping

Thats how i want you BOOKS....you end up shooting yourself in the foot evertime you get cocky.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Not really sure what to make of the derby.

Sandilands going off probably turned the game. He was smashing

Nic Nat and we were getting killed in the clearances.

It wasn't played at a high skill level and when the rain came, it made it even worse.

WC haven't captured last years form and I'm a bit worried about top 4.

Anyway, we'll take the 4 points and move on to Richmond next Friday night.

I wasn't quite sure what Jetta's role was within the structure

Sandilands was a big loss alright.

Freo 0-3...

'St Kilda celebrates 1966 flag win as Robert Harvery elevated to Legend status at club’s Hall of Fame'

ST KILDA partied like it was 1966 at Crown Palladium on Saturday night as members of its only premiership team reunited for its 50th anniversary and Hall of Fame event.

Club legend Tony Lockett – the highest goal scorer in AFL history - made a rare appearance to elevate his friend, former teammate and dual Brownlow Medallist Robert Harvey to Legend status in the club’s Hall of Fame,

“When asked my thoughts on the great man himself, it’s quite simple. Robert is one of, if not the greatest player, that has played at this club,” Lockett said.

“He is certainly the equal of anyone.

“He is held in such high regard with his teammates and with everyone involved in the club.

“I don’t think there is anyone from any other club in any level that would have a bad word to say about Robert Harvey.”

Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn should be a cracker

Are the Doggies genuine contenders this year?

This match could tell us

On the betting markets, Hawthorn has come in to be favourites

Hawks $1.88

Dogs $1.96

Doggies had been favourites most of the week

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn should be a cracker

Are the Doggies genuine contenders this year?

This match could tell us

On the betting markets, Hawthorn has come in to be favourites

Hawks $1.88

Dogs $1.96

Doggies had been favourites most of the week

Timeline: Sunday afternoon, 10th April, Etihad Stadium.

Liberatore remembers the stories of his legend Father and licks his lips as he leads the snarling, snapping, salivating Bulldogs out of the kennel onto their favoured killing field.

Feathers are going to fly,,,

Edited by joboss
  • Like 2

Good grief!

North Melbourne 7 straight goals....and only half way through the first quarter!

**Jack Watts report: 2 marks dropped***

*Jack Watts Watch update: Good mark on the goal line and goal kicked*

**Jack kicks another goal....2 in a row to the rookie!

Edited by BookMan

Good grief!

North Melbourne 7 straight goals....and only half way through the first quarter!

**Jack Watts report: 2 marks dropped***

*Jack Watts Watch update: Good mark on the goal line and goal kicked*

**Jack kicks another goal....2 in a row to the rookie!

Wow!

Melbourne was 42 points behind..

Melbourne now 1 point in front half way through Q1

*Melbourne now 8 points up ...7.3 for the quarter

* Jack watts update: Seen on sideline taking a peace sign selfie in front of scoreboard

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Half time update BOOKs..Dees 8 points up HOGAN 3 goals ( i tipped 5 for this game) Watts was killing them fades somewhat but rather others have stood up, and.....DUNN....makes a difference in the team...good long accurate kick just like WATTS sticks it through the middle 12 seconds to go from 60 meters out.

The key is another 3 goals against the wind 3rd quarter and hold the Roos to 4 or 5 tops then its on the ROOS to stop the DEE's from running over them...

Half time update BOOKs..Dees 8 points up HOGAN 3 goals ( i tipped 5 for this game) Watts was killing them fades somewhat but rather others have stood up, and.....DUNN....makes a difference in the team...good long accurate kick just like WATTS sticks it through the middle 12 seconds to go from 60 meters out.

The key is another 3 goals against the wind 3rd quarter and hold the Roos to 4 or 5 tops then its on the ROOS to stop the DEE's from running over them...

i can sense the excitement in the alexrrr household.

I am guessing first quarter Little Gerard was thrown over the neighbours fence

• Like 2

What's going on with the AFL tipping, I tipped North, they won by 5 and it's recorded as a loss?

You're showing 7 wins for the round with 2 games to go.
Yes been corrected now, initially had an X as a loss. Need the dogs and cats for 9
  • Like 2