Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

On 15/12/2017 at 7:24 PM, Thechook said:

Poor old Melbourne players (Alex)  The little princesses have gone to the AFLPA complaining training is to hard.  

Melbourne training camp cancelled after players consult AFLPA

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/melbourne-demons/melbourne-training-camp-cancelled-after-players-consult-aflpa-20171214-h04vri.html

I hear team mates were kicking a ball after it was bounced on the ground and it's considered dirty and it's not nice to tackle someone if they sweat.

This sums up Melbourne.

https://youtu.be/WS5D9csaySU

Yep we like the Saints arnt going anywhere fast, the soft fodder couldnt do it. against Collingwood in the last game of the season...Salem did say he packed his bag wrong thats why he got hit on the head with a brick last year...now we have allegations of there Bali holiday with someone being friskey....The Saints top us in that sort of think....

• Like 2

Well i was reminded of the Dee's ummm end to the season in this article http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/if-you-think-your-2017-was-bad-wait-until-you-see-what-these-poor-people-endured/news-story/38f58cc920b9becc2711a9d76d8502ee its along one...were near the bottom.. then.....i read this..http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/man-keeps-unopened-gift-from-exgirlfriend-for-47-years/news-story/479b3aafd0324c95d083705097a53fa1....

Makes you think....47 years....well really he never got over her...thinks it would be nice to open the gift on the 50th anniversary of the break up...mate you wont want to see her at 57....rose coloured glasses me thinks....anyway its just a smirch over 50 years since the hapless Dee's took home a trophy do you think we should invite the Collingwood cheer squad over for an adversary  party?

Bitcoin still very much on the news daily....do you have any?

Kev Muscat managed to put back his sacking a few weeks by winning 2 in a row...the typical stale play of Victory persists it needs freshing up, looked good in the premiership year its rather old hat and predictable now...

The Brayshaw Bros.....Andy taken by Freo and Hamish taken by WCE joined by older bro Angus @ the Dee's and lets not forget Lieutenant Will Brayshaw who rather would defend the country than play footy are in Vietnam in the steamy concrete jungle of a parched land...will do there normal 100 100yard sprints before lunch on xmas day...old news clip fellas...35 seconds between runs...ummm....they say its no excuse because there overseas for not doing it...Pop who played for both Claremont and North Melb told the kids once "best players do there work while other people are sleeping or doing other things" a tip for Angus...keep your head up when your going into a pack rather than be like a bullet be like a Russian ice breaker less likely to get concussions...

Another former AFL superstar heads to the University of Kentucky ex Docker Max Duffy 3 game career came to an ending in Feb when he left W Perth and was offered a scholarship to said uni....will be punting for the team....hoping for a ticket to the NFL.

The same story just different players and clubs....last year it was WCE and what Mitchell could bring to the Eagles now its Lion McCluggage saying the exact same thing on what Luke Hodge can bring to the Lions....ho it might've been said twice this time last year on Lewis joining the hapless Dee's..history shows neither club made much of a mark there for the algebra dictates the Lions wont go so far as well...

Happy new year to all footy contributors here in TV...may your team be better than last year...sim salsa bin..

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Good news down at Arden st is Anderson is injured again,Chooks would agree if i put him in the same catergory as the Saint Freeman.  

On the bitcoin Alex i did my due diligence about 4 weeks ago,came to the conclusion the exchange's were a weak point so will continue to invest in Singha for the time being.

Happy new year to all the punters and hope your team's finish below mine in 2018:smile:

Its been a quite post season other than a mistake in Bali...ho the former Sun K Hunt who is now a Wallaby...not animal but player a 3 code refuge was picked up with white substance found on said person a day or so ago has been charged with drug possession apparently he is inconsolable wonder why? the Big bucks stops right now, the new Ben Cousin, Rugby Union are investigating, Hunt was on top of the world at 31 in his new code will now be sacked and jobless and found hanging around the Gold Coast strip as the local pusher man WILL also sell signed autograph t-shirts of a once illustrious career that drugs took down..

I must admit i dont have any Bitcoins either i bet WILL has a few stashed under the floor boards of his farm house, 20 gees each there worth...

Kev Muscat must have got some pics of players in compromising positions the Victory now have stringed 3 wins together, still they look stale thats why i got a netflix account instead, last year of his contract im dam sure the V board are looking at options.

We notice Chooks has not come to the defence of the Saints new Captain in Jarryn "WHO" Geary cause he's still searching the footy record to see if he is even listed...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Its been a quite post season other than a mistake in Bali...ho the former Sun K Hunt who is now a Wallaby...not animal but player a 3 code refuge was picked up with white substance found on said person a day or so ago has been charged with drug possession apparently he is inconsolable wonder why? the Big bucks stops right now, the new Ben Cousin, Rugby Union are investigating, Hunt was on top of the world at 31 in his new code will now be sacked and jobless and found hanging around the Gold Coast strip as the local pusher man WILL also sell signed autograph t-shirts of a once illustrious career that drugs took down..

I must admit i dont have any Bitcoins either i bet WILL has a few stashed under the floor boards of his farm house, 20 gees each there worth...

Kev Muscat must have got some pics of players in compromising positions the Victory now have stringed 3 wins together, still they look stale thats why i got a netflix account instead, last year of his contract im dam sure the V board are looking at options.

We notice Chooks has not come to the defence of the Saints new Captain in Jarryn "WHO" Geary cause he's still searching the footy record to see if he is even listed...

Geary was appointed captain prior to the 2017 season taking over from St Nicholas.  Was picked up at around pick 65 and a rising star nominee.  Finnished 2nd in club best and fairest on a number of occasions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Drivel time in Melbourne today...expected top of 41 then plunges to antarctic 22 tomorrow....this is why we have whiter skin in the big Vic....and talking of whiter....your neighbours there in the land of smiles have found a new market...all them skin whitening clinics found on top floors of Central's everywhere are now into whitening penis's yep you read right... over 100 men a month they claim come into get there fellas whitened.... http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/face-body/thai-penis-whitening-fad-drives-social-media-nuts/news-story/c1b8ec4d820b1b7044409af6265eb6d6 only $650 special price for you....and they can widen your penis as well, take some of that fat out if your belly and pump it into willie...not WILL...willie...make the mrs happier.....were not all created equal you know.....and its far easier to widen said penis that to length it...Some of them AFL foot players should pop over in the off season..no more embarrassing moments in the communal showers for them..

Trump is taking a battering on release of a damming book something like the Melbourne footy club took a few years ago when the AFL took over...things are just so comical...not working at the white house, every day more merda hits the fan some of its getting stuck to his blond orange hair, apparently he had a bald patch removed then the scalp was stretched and sewn up...yep its true...and he dyes his hair...."Fire and Fury" buy it...

When you buy at Coles they give free gifts with your food...one lady brought a salad home to find a nice little green frog crawling out off the plate...darling its wise to wash the salad first...Another shopper payed a staggering $6 for 6 pizza bases and was given enough steel wire found in one to do a number 8 job if you were in NEW ZEALAND....in case you dont know just like the Cubans the Kiwis are handymen...they fix everything with number 8 wire....yep its true...google it if  you dont believe.....they say pale instead of bucket too...i once called a call centre here and it was based in Dunedin on the south coast of NZ....thats where half the Scotts landed cause there boat was to rickety to get to Wellington...she was very pleasant but i need a translator to understand her....its time the Dee's who pioneered Irish recruits had a look around over in Kiwi land there are some big brutes there...imagine the Dees doing the Haka at the G on the Queens Birthday against Collingwood...with a few them big burly Kiwi recruits looking down at ya....

It seems the Apple iPhone x isn't as popular as was expected and i worked out why...took another look at the Optus store recently Apple made the big mistake of not increasing the size to sit between the 8 and 8+ it is the same size as my 7 but instead it uses all the coverage of your screen which does make it seem bigger when in fact it is not...Big mistake...it did not feel or look to be worth $500 more to me...it also seemed to be so similar to the 8, yep Cook dropped it on this one, ive switched over to my samsung J7 prime that a former TV member use to flash in my face every few min and used peer pressure on me to buy one, well ive not used android before so theres been some head banging going on...Apple make it so stupids can use easily and ho....music on ur phone i give up...forget android for that Apple and itunes kill them...ive manged to get some music but decided to pull out my 160 gig iPod Apple of course and use that for my music while im there,...ho you curious as to why im using Samsung now?  Duel sim card thats why...Apple once again wont produce a duel sim card phone...excellent for travellers, got tired of swapping sims when im over there...that Dee in Bali would not have got into trouble if he had a duel sim j7 prime pro at his disposal....

24 year old Tomas Bugg has been a good boy and heartened Goodwin's heart he will channel is dedication into zen meditation ....Good's looks like persisting with Bugg as a "defensive forward" new one to me...7.12 he kicked last year, Roo's had him playing in the last line of defence where he often rebounded, was clearly playing much better, was in my fantasy team and scoring in the 70's and higher often hitting the ton...in my mind is being played out of position. Dee's will go on camp end of jan to the sunny sunshine coast..no need to pack your own bricks this year Salem they wont be needed...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

AlexRRR, I think you'll be hard to beat in the tipping next year.

You've put in a huge preseason:smile:

Ahhhh WILL....it was such a difficult year last year getting top off ladder in Fantasy and keeping guys like Fj at bay then racking  the loose nuts and blots in the head im seriously thinking of retiring from it all....i dropped the ball as the Gf came up...why in heavens hell did i pick Big MacDonald ...im still scratching my head...i could have fielded a full side on GF day....its was off course the stress of the season on two fronts....not to mention unable to stream games in Thailand then the AFL website not accepting me as a paid up subscriber at the start of the season....was a tough year....i might just shit stir you guys from the sideline...

Well the the dirt gets on here fast....Bomber released without charges to date...Must get it right CHOOK...the raid on Marks converted warehouse in the posh bayside burbs of Port Melbourne...and i dont like people who live in Port Melbourne  there so far up them selves they think there just it, unfortunately over the last 20 ys ive had a few jobs in that area and its always the same...there merda just dont smell .....when they look at you they know your not a local because there got this wannabe yuppie look that just dont work but they dont know that they look you up and down and make you feel like your a refugee from Brodmedows....Brodie use to be Centrelink heaven...might still be who knows... last time i had the unfortunate opportunity too be working there was 3 months ago the next door neighbour gave the usual eyes of PM disgust towards me when they were walking there no brand black dog home i smiled to myself and thought.....my dog is a pedigree....and i have a double garage and off street parking plus i have a very modern home with everything you can think of but a 4K tv...opposite a park and no traffic congestion.....Mark maybe keeping company with some chaps that appear undesirables you certainly would cross the road if they were walking on your side, 2 guys have been charged in the same investigation one is karl "bang bang" Windsor of lara just a stone throw from Geelong who has a shaved head with a range of tattoos plastered all over including Bang Bang....i dont need to spell it out to you...the other a Mr Holt from Pt Melbourne...notice its a Mr for the PM resident plus a woman from Mill Park for drug possession.....

Tekkie giants Samsung releases an 85inch 8K TV mind you i still have just a 65inch Sony HD tv, we ordinary people lost in the rush to update were  stampeded on by Apple fanatics to grab the first shipment of X's and 8's...if thats not enough to wet your appetite to watch the big league on, there also released "the Wall" no not a rerecording of the Pink Floyd album, its not clear here if its LG or Samsung...WILL can correct me he's up with all the gadgets up there on the farm....This Wall is made up of a series of small panels connected to each other spreading out to 146 god dam inches wow wont the footy look just mind boggling....we are reminded there isn't much 4K content available so 8K is kind useless right now. The giants of industry are getting these things to talk to us now...Samsung have Bill Bixby A1 assistant to talk to when your lonely...i have Siri on my apple tv to talk to she not always understands me i might add...must be my accent, wish they would just supply a keyboard with there products lot less stress when Siri and Bill just dont get it...this is now flowing through to there washing machines....front loaders you Thai based chaps...we know Thai women love there top loaders, and fridges...the world of tech is being made for the men in the family....husbands wont need to talk to the wifes if there not in the mood you can program your fridge and washing machine to say Swadee Noi, as she close the door it can be heard to say Yin De Ka.....this will keep her out of your hair fellas...with your smart phones you can record visual messages to your loved ones and display them on the new big 8K or Wall telly long after your gone...make sure you instal a spirt house as well...other wise your poor darling will likely smash the 8K telly thinking your a ghost...must keep the spirts appeased.....

Will and Chooks missed the Fremantle savour Harley "im in trouble again" Bennell was today suspended for 8 weeks and again banished to Peel thunder for 8 weeks for hitting the piss and being involved in an incident at a local bar the night before preseason started...15,000 dollar fine to go with it, Lyon has supported the wayward ace but for how much longer? 81 games with the Suns and there smiling ear to ear, starting his 3rd season at the Doc.s and yet to make a return on the Doc's faith is the wayward man...you recall Harley and Hunt in the cocaine incident up there on the coast? There is an island just off the eastern coast of Australia that Christian and some off his mutineers landed on, well some people who were not in the que when brains were handed out should be deported there....would save the tax payer and sporting community a lot of money and grief.....we can have the Australian Navy patrolling the island and we could also sell sailing spaces to countries like China the USA and North Korea that would like to come on down for target practice...they would be free to blow up any small craft trying to escape, the North Koreans could be persuaded to test a missile or two on and over the island but not on a saturday so the guys on the island can play football.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 8:13 AM, AlexRRR said:

"this exclusive club Jo is called Bankwest Club...yes you need to have shares in a bank to afford to be a member"

I am in the family club, my Sister's husband has secured three seats together.  Seems like we have maintained 2 tier undercover and moved more towards the wing.  Not perfect as the seats are centre row and not on the end as before.  Working on that with the classic "diabeties need to take a piss often at short notice angle" so need end row seats for less inconvenience to other patrons..

Daughters boyfriends Dad has MCG membership, so, looking promising on that front too. 

2018 AFL Visa tipping contest should be interesting this year, hope you are going to keep up the scintillating dialect.

• Like 1

Not much to do today...polishing the hubbies of my old combie, i dont own a Range Rover and only a platinum credit card jo they give them to anyone these days....tried to call a few call centres to undated some details and feel like im back in Bkk 5 ys ago getting my head banged between Tomas Bugg and Lance Franklin, you would think someone would like to get paid wouldn't you...like action it...still in holiday mode....10 past nine and there not answering the god dam phones....im becoming a cranky old man...ive always NOT been able to take stupid or lack of smarts..... in the past i could just grin and bear it and take my business elsewhere, after a year in Thailand it changed me now i just give em a serve oh dear i dont like what ive become new years revolution...i mean resolution...wear ear muffs when up dating details on the phone..

Seems Danny Frawley has something to say about Mark this morning, said he never got over being charged during the Essendon scandal and hinting he is kinda fragile....turns out Bang Bang was staying with Mark and the cops used a battering ramp to smash in Marks front door.....do you think Bang is Marks woman brother? I mean you wouldn't want that guy staying with you unless he was a close relative...the Victoria Police spent most of the day at Marks converted warehouse in the posh bayside suburb of Port Melbourne which use to be a slum 25 years ago...and now its a posh slum of misfits thinking there as good as the Toooorakkers and Sth Yarrarssssss....that next door neighbour who thought he was a little bit better than me only drove a Hyundai and his woman a Maza 6, i drive a German car....hehe...only a VW......but it has a GTI badge Jo....i like them fast and furious....faster than any Range Rover that comes with its own oil spill tray.....lets not get into Hey Jo....

• 2 weeks later...

Chooks will be spitting into his cornflakes this morning Saints tie up paddy untill 2020.... they say they have great faith in the man, 22 games Into his what is expected to be a stellar career, penciled in a star froward spot for the concussion king...

Dee’s mountain  man Max Gawn who faded like the rest of the team when it mattered last season thinks Goodwin may have thought it a mutiny after a player revolt over the traning camp that now sees them head to the Sunshine Coast instead...intrestingly the Storm who won the NRL premiership last season also did that same camp...no winging from the purple people eaters they just demolished everyone before them and brought the cup home to Swanson Street while the soft glamor boys succumbed to a rabble Magpie out fit who under performed all season long, apart from that some news Max shared was Petracca and Hogan but particulate Christain has picked up leg speed and is now a whopping 35 seconds faster than last year both players have trained all sessions, Jess he says is the third quickest player at the club and could be even played up ground like the Hawk captain,  Max will be writing children’s fantasy books on his retirement he has a way with fantasy judging by his recent interview.....

New England Patriots make the suoerbowel and will be going back to back...I brought a NE tshirt in LA when there so the magic hasn’t worn off yet, at least I have one winner going around...

• Like 2

I'll admit... This made me chuckle... 

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/former-melbourne-player-coline-sylvia-used-stolen-credit-card-at-brothel/news-story/d92c7abbc48d112379588c74470995d9

"FORMER Demons star Colin Sylvia has pleaded guilty to using stolen credit card details at a Melbourne brothel and to buy pornography.

The ex-Melbourne and Fremantle midfielder also used the details, which he copied from a customer when he worked at a Renault dealership, to transfer more than $4000 into an online betting account.

Sylvia, 32, pleaded guilty to several charges in Melbourne Magistrates Court on Monday, including fraudulently using the credit card details at a brothel.

He bought two one-hour sessions at the now-closed Daily Planet at Elsternwick, each costing more than $300, the court was told.

Sylvia saved the card details to his phone while he was working at Melbourne City Renault at Port Melbourne. He was later sacked from the job.

Defence lawyer Belinda Franjic said the offences reflected Sylvia’s troubled state of mind following his retirement from professional football.

She urged the magistrate to consider a community-based corrections order rather than a jail sentence, noting Sylvia had repaid the victim and was living in the country with his family’s support.

“He has come some way down the path of rehabilitation,” Ms Franjic said.

Deputy chief magistrate Jelena Popovic ordered Sylvia be assessed for suitability for a community corrections order.

“I have got some real issues around whether your client fully accepts responsibility,” Ms Popovic said.

The magistrate found Sylvia’s crimes hard to explain given he was a talented athlete with a successful football career and strong family support.

“This is a court where you see many people who had very unfortunate and disagreeable backgrounds,” she said.

“When you come across someone who seemingly has everything — there is a real disconnect.”

Sylvia is due to return to court on Monday afternoon to continue the hearing.

The former No.3 draft pick played 157 games for Melbourne before he was traded to Fremantle, where he played only six matches."

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Chooks will be spitting into his cornflakes this morning Saints tie up paddy untill 2020.... they say they have great faith in the man, 22 games Into his what is expected to be a stellar career, penciled in a star froward spot for the concussion king...

Dee’s mountain  man Max Gawn who faded like the rest of the team when it mattered last season thinks Goodwin may have thought it a mutiny after a player revolt over the traning camp that now sees them head to the Sunshine Coast instead...intrestingly the Storm who won the NRL premiership last season also did that same camp...no winging from the purple people eaters they just demolished everyone before them and brought the cup home to Swanson Street while the soft glamor boys succumbed to a rabble Magpie out fit who under performed all season long, apart from that some news Max shared was Petracca and Hogan but particulate Christain has picked up leg speed and is now a whopping 35 seconds faster than last year both players have trained all sessions, Jess he says is the third quickest player at the club and could be even played up ground like the Hawk captain,  Max will be writing children’s fantasy books on his retirement he has a way with fantasy judging by his recent interview.....

New England Patriots make the suoerbowel and will be going back to back...I brought a NE tshirt in LA when there so the magic hasn’t worn off yet, at least I have one winner going around...

One bump and he will be feeding through a straw for the rest of his life.  The opposition knows he is extremely brittle and he will be taken out.  Will be lucky to play 2 games.

I coined the name lazy boy cole a long time ago...

As for Paddy Chooks might be right one more hit to the head it would have to spell the end of his illustrious career that never was...plenty of them have passed before us...

One superstar gone at the Swans....not top heavy anymore and with Paddy’s little brother in the team watch out world....hehe

• Like 1

No footy news worth writing about to day so we go to the rumor mill.... Apple and it's magical iPhone x kinda bombed where it mattered most.....China.... to expensive to much solid competition from local phone makers and you guess right... the size of the thing...Asians seem to like bigger phones... so do I...

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Benny.JPG

The West Coast Eagles have confirmed the AFL club has offered a job to troubled former star Ben Cousins.

Cousins was released from prison on Wednesday after serving 10 months of a one-year prison sentence for stalking his ex-partner.

The former Eagles captain was sentenced in March for causing "ongoing terror" by repeatedly breaching a violence restraining order taken out by Maylea Tinecheff, with whom he has two young children.

A bearded and smiling Cousins was picked up by his father Bryan from Acacia Prison on Wednesday morning and taken to the family home in Bicton.

The Eagles said Cousins had been offered part-time work with the club's Community and Game Development department.

"We believe (it) will have mutual benefits for both parties," the club said.

"This has been a particularly hard time for Ben and his family and we look forward to him beginning the next phase of his life."

• Like 2

The AFL career of Harley Bennell is once again hanging in the balance after the trouble-plagued midfielder was allegedly involved in a nightclub altercation with security staff.

Video footage has been aired by the Seven Network purportedly showing Bennell in a scuffle at club 189 in Fremantle on Sunday night.

Bennell reportedly failed to show up to training the next morning.

His club, the Fremantle Dockers, hit Bennell with a $15,000 fine - $5,000 suspended - and ordered the 25-year-old to train away from the team for the next two months and seek counselling.

“Harley has not met our expected standards and also those of an elite AFL player,” Dockers general manager of football operations Chris Bond said in a statement.

“In this instance, he consumed an excessive amount of alcohol the day before a training session.

“In addition to a $15,000 fine, Harley will not train at the club for the next eight weeks and also continue ongoing counselling to assist him with making better decisions in off-field situations.

“Harley will train with Peel during that period and will also be required to undertake and complete a separate training program set by our strength and conditioning staff.

“Whilst we have set an eight-week time frame for when Harley can return to the club and train with his team mates, ultimately that will be determined by Harley’s future actions, how he responds to the measures we have put in place and whether he can consistently meet and display the standards expected by the club and the playing group.”

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ron19 said:

Benny.JPG

The West Coast Eagles have confirmed the AFL club has offered a job to troubled former star Ben Cousins.

Cousins was released from prison on Wednesday after serving 10 months of a one-year prison sentence for stalking his ex-partner.

The former Eagles captain was sentenced in March for causing "ongoing terror" by repeatedly breaching a violence restraining order taken out by Maylea Tinecheff, with whom he has two young children.

A bearded and smiling Cousins was picked up by his father Bryan from Acacia Prison on Wednesday morning and taken to the family home in Bicton.

The Eagles said Cousins had been offered part-time work with the club's Community and Game Development department.

"We believe (it) will have mutual benefits for both parties," the club said.

"This has been a particularly hard time for Ben and his family and we look forward to him beginning the next phase of his life."

Huge gamble on behalf of the eagles