Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

On 4/17/2018 at 4:50 PM, Thechook said:

You will want to bring your main game Grant, my boys are flying and had 3 short against Rip and we both were just under 1900 points.  You better aim for 2100 as I'll be playing with a full deck this week.

Thanks for playing Chooks... Bloody close one... 

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Well people, after a really long round the results are in, and this weeks

winner is Chris D AKA Dockit with an excellent 7.

Grannysapples has extended his lead to 3 from the pack.

It all starts again in 2 days time with Friday's blockbuster

the Western Bulldogs against Carlton:whistling:

Good luck fella's.

Granny is going to be hard to catch

• Like 1

Well people, after a really long round the results are in, and this weeks
winner is Chris D AKA Dockit with an excellent 7.

Grannysapples has extended his lead to 3 from the pack.

It all starts again in 2 days time with Friday's blockbuster
the Western Bulldogs against Carlton:whistling:

Good luck fella's.
Cheers Will.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 26/04/2018 at 1:50 PM, Will27 said:

Just another day at the office for the Collingwood crew:whistling:

'

Hahahaha....reminds me back in the 80s or it could have been the 90's but who cares....at a Pies Blues match at Princess park with my ex sister in law...she was rather an attractive woman with a super personality, she joined in the banter with 3 Pie supporters to out left on what was then a pile of dirt which was the half forward flank on the Carlton side, anyway...for more than half a game one of these Pie guys was trying quite hard to pick her up....i didn't want to tell him she was married to my brother in law....anyway they keep boozing and this was before the days of dry areas, by the last quarter this guy has give up trying to "pick her up"  before to long he gets into some deep discussion with one of his mates....in those days the Blues were a rather talented bunch, the  Pies were getting there asses fried then to my amusement these two Pie supporters began fighting amongst them selves first it was words the punches began getting thrown...i had entertainment going on in two places... at the time i thought that these two morons were the classic example of what a low life form resembles, i do confess Kerry made me uncomfortable whist chatting to these guys, beer women and morons dont mix and ive known that forever....

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Well fella's, that's it for another round.

This week 5 people picked 7 with the chocolates going

to AlexRRR who had the closest margin of 5.

Nice work.

Actually it is 4 dear WILL....but its ok....thank you thank thank you....

The bottom of pack of which im a member today made  huge in roads we move up 1 threatening the pack leaders big time.....

• Like 1

Now how bad are the Bombers? 

I thought we were rather ordinary for a good part of the game, clicked in the 3rd the 4th was i wanna be in somewhere warm and on holidays said the Bomber boys and they played like it....

If theres a team i like to beat.....its the Bombers.....they use to wip us good back in the Sheedy days, worse supporters under the sun...if Wooooooooooshier looses next week they will storm Windy Hill....Thats right next door to the Niddrie watch house and them been supplied with all those used water soakers leftover from Soghran the officer and his merry men will get a chance to use them on Bomber fans before they storm Morrabbin...

Ross Lyon at centre of Fremantle payout over harassment claim

The AFL and Fremantle Football Club insist the matter is closed having reached a confidential settlement with a former junior staffer who alleges she was harassed by coach Ross Lyon several years ago.

The Age can reveal the payment, understood to be a low five-figure sum, came as a result of an incident at a club Christmas function where Lyon allegedly made inappropriate comments about the woman's attire.

The woman, understood to have been part of the Dockers' administrative staff, had usually worn casual clothes around the club but on the night had dressed up. It's understood Lyon, who joined the Dockers ahead of the 2012 season, had made a comment about the woman's clothing.

Lyon had immediately reported the matter to the club which investigated him and cleared him of wrongdoing.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/ross-lyon-at-centre-of-fremantle-payout-over-harassment-claim-20180429-p4zcbi.html

• Like 1

Eat your heart out Fj.....Charlie Spago made his debut last Sunday, 4th generation and in line to create history, played very well as a small forward Mid kicking 2 goals and wipping up a storm up froward. Taken late in the draft was a "steal" @ 29 injured most of 2017 before most thought he would be a top 10 pick.

Dad Spargo had been known to have run more than a few laps at Arden street before trying out the warmer weather up north on the gold coast grandad was a Western oval man and great grandad was also a doggie then played 2 games at the G for the Dee's..its a full cycle back...

North Melb's flash railway is going to get even flashier....there going underground around the bend...Danny boy Andrews the premier of Victoria is splashing my tax payer money around like it wasn't his, wild dreamer, poped 500 mill into the afl bank account recently, gave 1 billion plus to a consortium when he got in to cancel a road project only to propose then start building a similar road .....OMG.....of course he sold off the docks for 99 years more private business running the show....Ho and he's the working mans party leader....I will take that with salt thanks...

And in a turn up for once....the Bomber supporter who abused "mountain man" Max Gawn whist retrieving the football has issues a formal apology and coped a "you better not do that again" warning from Essendon FC, the said gentlemen was lucky it wasn't Tomas Bugg or even Bernie Vince or for that matter co captain J Viney, there not well known for keeping there mouth shut...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Thechook said:

It appears you can take the man out of essendon but can't take essendon out of the man.

He will plead mental insanity and why not? all the crap they went through, even to this day i still haven't got my head around the doping scandal...the powers to be made it bigger than Bun Hurr....id be shattered too..the buck stopped with James....he should have resigned when poo hit the fan, ho and the drug injector the rest where just doing what the coach wanted...

The brain is a finely tuned instrument there officer, many a fine brain has had a melt down over what some would consider a meer bumb in the road, sure he maybe guilty but i did not shoot the sheriff, says Bob he shot the deputy instead...and it was in self defence how do i know? cause Boy sang it and wrote it there for he aint guilty...until proven other wise...

You get Eric's version....he popularised the song and helped Marley become big....this is from 2010 ....love Eric forever rearranges his songs to keep them fresh....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Wops..for you Thai living guys, Thompson was released on bail over drugs etc found in his bedroom that has his DNA all over them.......

We do read the news from OZ.

I liked this little quote

Detective Senior Constable Naomi Bourke told the court Thompson was a flight risk because he had access to large amounts of money and a yacht.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ripstanley said:

We do read the news from OZ.

I liked this little quote

Detective Senior Constable Naomi Bourke told the court Thompson was a flight risk because he had access to large amounts of money and a yacht.

I  think Bomber made 7 million on a property deal last year.

Obviously not selling drugs (if he did) because he needed the money.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2018 at 9:28 PM, Will27 said:

I  think Bomber made 7 million on a property deal last year.

Obviously not selling drugs (if he did) because he needed the money.

Personal use ?