Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

17 hours ago, farmerjo said:

A raft of coaching movements at the Dees.

Your mid season review must of had an effect Alex.

I did have a chuckle though of the picture with McCartney hugging Pettraca.

Ahhh you posted that 17 Hrs ago....quick off the mark is Fj today....just read it in the Age over snags for dinner....

Well they got smart and got it worng hey? bit of musical chairs shuffling around the Long Room this past week...actualy the El Presidente stood over them and told them to fix it...now thats a Trump/Kennet like respones...i like the guy.....They tried every trick in the book all that was left too do was look at themseves....hahahaha...of course they didnt till Glen Bartlett took a hatchet to them....hahaha 

Rowlings has been moved from head honcho of Casey back to forward line coach......Hellelujah...........praise be.....too the exulted one up high....

• Like 2

19 hours ago, farmerjo said:

????Nothing to add about the Hug.

Could of been one of those days he kicked 1-5 and you lost by a kick.

On a serious note,officials of clubs do watch a lot of footy,suggestions are a good thing.

Until they suggest who should be in the 22,then it's out of hand.

Arrh Bartlett,pretty good player in his own right.

West Aussie of course.???? 

Sorry Fj......."Hug" has gone straight over my head........no idea what you mean.....

I like how it was told in the paper that Bartlett told the fooball department to "fix" it......it was f******g obvious for 12 weeks who ever was running the forward line didnt have a clue...but i was none the wiser Jade Rawlings who was looking after it last year had been put in charge of Casey....lets see what happens on saturday against the high flying Dockers...

4 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Another  win for the Swans. It was a great result. How come everyone jumped on their band waggon? 555555. Well done boys.

We picked the Swans Rip casues the Hawks are a sinking ship....3 or 4 years of plundering free agency has upset a lot of Hawks older brigade, pushing Lewis Mitchell and Hogg out the door equals a win to who ever they play there old bean.....

Clarkson just might now think its right for a career change....its pretty much painted in red on the wall he has lost the players....

Going back to the 80's Jeans had hung on to the likes of Mathews and about 3 or 4 other players...long time players...300 games under there belt.....I thought they were finished they hung around but didnt look like anything after there previous flag then woopie do the pensioners pulled it off for him they even may have bagged two flags...fading memory now ...then they all retired...Mate you dont cut the back bone of your club like Clarkson did...each one of those guys was a leader at the Hawks...Allen Jeans knew how to do it..

• Like 2

Did any one notice the relife on Gooffiewins face today?............Bartlets axe is hanging over his sorry head.....

Ahhh i picked the Dee's on maths alone...they were up for a win not that there any good at producing when there backs to the wall...was pure MATHS....mate of mine used the forumal to pick the quardella you know...he too would note the winning numers then noticed that at a certain time they would reproduce ....not necessarily in the same order but they did come up more often than not...so there is a bigger force at play you know..... it was written in the stars ......nothing could change it...though they tried...shit for 3/4's....its not relaxing watching this lot play....my gut was so tangled i hardly had any dinner.....thats what this lot do to ya.....

Start of something new? hardly....lucky we have re runs of the stooges to watch....noticed the Cats went down....so there you are my point proved....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Did any one notice the relife on Gooffiewins face today?............Bartlets axe is hanging over his sorry head.....

Ahhh i picked the Dee's on maths alone...they were up for a win not that there any good at producing when there backs to the wall...was pure MATHS....mate of mine used the forumal to pick the quardella you know...he too would note the winning numers then noticed that at a certain time they would reproduce ....not necessarily in the same order but they did come up more often than not...so there is a bigger force at play you know..... it was written in the stars ......nothing could change it...though they tried...shit for 3/4's....its not relaxing watching this lot play....my gut was so tangled i hardly had any dinner.....thats what this lot do to ya.....

Start of something new? hardly....lucky we have re runs of the stooges to watch....noticed the Cats went down....so there you are my point proved....

Well done Alex.

A lot have been on Frosts case but every game he gets better,no win today without him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazman1 said:

Well all I can say is how disappointed I am. Another year on the bottom!! I was in the lead but the Alex asked me what my secret was in particular when I Picked the Dees to win and no one else did and there were odds on to lose. I somehow think this has cast a spell on me I assume something similar to what the Bar Girls when they place a spell on a man which is a very real belief in some Thai circles.

How Alex has managed this I do not know but I place all blame firmly at his feet and as I watch him clawing his way to the dizzy heights I was at for a little while I will now have to wait for my revenge next year as I do not see myself even rising to second last.

So I will hang my head in shame, pants down and all, show me the silver tray with the parsley on so I can at least wallow in my own self pity.

Just half way no need to concide just yet fella.....anyway your not alone down there...Fj is keeping you company....he cant stew over a note pad like he did in fantasy.....to get an  edge...

• Like 1

Just half way no need to concide just yet fella.....anyway your not alone down there...Fj is keeping you company....he cant stew over a note pad like he did in fantasy.....to get an  edge...

Even FJ is 4 points in front so every week when I do my tips I will feel like Bill Shorten going to do his vote when he has already read then following days paper
  • Like 2

On 6/23/2019 at 8:45 PM, Gazman1 said:

when I do my tips I will feel like Bill Shorten going to do his vote when he has already read then following days paper

7 hours ago, farmerjo said:

tipping is like picking your lottery numbers

I wish I had the following day's paper when I do my tips.   Possibly help me with my lottery numbers as well.

Edited by Radar501
  • Like 2

I wish I had the following day's paper when I do my tips.   Possibly help me with my lottery numbers as well.

My mother always said you can wish in one hand and piddle into the other and see which one gets full first!!!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some good news comes out of Deeland this morning....lazy Boy Geoff Garlett has been ruled out for the season...... nice........going in for shoulder surgery in 2 weeks...so no hurry to get him back it seems....and im glad about that...

Dees making up a nice little package to send off to some other AFL club end of season..Garlett...nice and fixed up, the young speed sensation in Billy Strech and Jay Kennedy Harris.....whos not to bad most of the time....mid sized sprinters could look good in any forward line but ours...they need a new home so WCE they go for Yeo.....and I will throw in Alex Neal Bullen...was very good previous 2 ys ..so there you go WILL.....a decent mid forward.....other wise there is Port....

Clarkson is in denial....says isn't leaving the Hawks....this is where Kennet comes in...strong rumour that the Blues WILL pick him up...they just don't learn do they.... Scott you ask? starting to look like Saints bound...unlike brother just dont know how to pick a club, Horse? Fj and the Northern clan can only dream....Longmire and his manager are delighted as it just added another $250,000 to his yearly contract....the extra on his 5 year deal will get a nice little chalet in the Swiss apps for xmas vacations....

My tip is Voss will pick up a deal to be numero ono next year...Port's Hinkley is the walking dead I'm also inclined to think North....dont know why....was the first name that popped into my head when Brad pulled the skeleton out of the closet...

Its been all over the sports section in all news papers here for days..the Matildas bombed out in the round of 16 against tiny Norway.....land of ice and mountains....in penalty shootout and of all people hot to trott sam Kerr missing here spot kick...the best Aussie player and maybe one of the worlds....amazing...but she has nice naked ass....The hatchets out over sacking of Matildas coach 4 months out from the World Cup... noooo oneeeee knows why he was knifed its all mums......it will come out soon though....

Will the rich sheik buy Newscastle or won't he? Rafa Benitez has moved on, apparently it was in the sheiks plans to hang on to him...but...no deal yet and Rafa aint dealing with Mike Ashley a sports apparel monolith who dribbles out the pound notes to buy players....use to winning titles and cups everywhere he goes is done with the toon side club...well owner.....interestingly Jose Mourinho  "the special one" who hasn't landed a job yet since being sacked from Man United has raised his hands for the Toons job, a former assistant to Bobby Robson at Barcelona as well as I think England national team who had been the most successful toon coach and home grown boy would welcome to manage he's mentor Bobs old team....had glowing words to say about them... as coach of Both Chelsea and Man United his clubs never did really did well when playing away in Yorkshire.....There is a wall between the midlands and Yorkshire and its just so dam hard to climb over....Anyway Rafa has likend contract talks with Ashley to Brexit....

Its silly season in Soccer....and i just love the way clubs say they aint selling players when 90% of the time they will...so far Real Madrid have got everyone they desired except Pogo stick....Podga at 140 million pounds would mean a 59 million pound profit in 3 ys, mixed sentiments coming-out from him....juv....real...who god dam knows.....On again off now on again Greizeman looks like going to Barcelona for 107 million.....but wait....this is unheard-of...Neymar is leaving PSG and 900,000 a week to go back to Barcelona offering an apology to fan's for leaving in the first place and a pay cut to around 300,000 a week....I guess owning half of Brazil he just dont need the money any more....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1