Best way to sell a car

madox66

2 minutes ago, AlexCanada said:

Post it for sale in one of those Facebook Buy and Sell groups.  

Upvote for this... 

Its how I sold my last two cars and a motorcycle...  Priced competitively for a quick sale, you'll still get more than a 'tent' would offer you. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Upvote for this... 

Its how I sold my last two cars and a motorcycle...  Priced competitively for a quick sale, you'll still get more than a 'tent' would offer you. 

In english or thai ?

5 minutes ago, madox66 said:

In english or thai ?

I put the post up in Both English and Thai.

There will be plenty of Pattaya related sales pages some general, some more specific for cars - Posting in Thai will get more coverage.

I posted in Bangkok on about 5 or 6 separate pages. 

Get someone to help you post in Thai or Use Google Translate with simple language. 

You will of course get a lot of low ballers and tire kickers... I had an entertaining bit of 'back and forth' with an American guy trying to teach me 'Business 101' when he didn't like my price and didn't agree with me not accepting his low-ball offer !!! some of the tools who will approach you are comically desperate... If you are not in a rush and your vehicle is priced realistically you will get your price (it took me a couple of months). If you are in a rush, price competitively you will get a fairly quick sale.