Part-time Maid Wanted

sutnyod

Hi

I am looking for a part-time maid in the 10310 Bkk area. She should be somebody who wants to earn a bit on the side. Needed for occasional (!) cleaning and grocery shopping. I had a look at www.getmaids.com, but found their schedule is not flexible enough (understandably so for a big firm). I would need somebody more irregular... Some weeks not at all, some weeks three days... Any suggestions?

I would need the same thing, but just cleaning, nothing else, 2 times a months maybe, depending on my schedule and if I am in Bangkok or upcountry (or OUTcountry :o ).

my Zip code is 10240, Bangkapi. what part of BKK is 10310 ?

I would need the same thing, but just cleaning, nothing else, 2 times a months maybe, depending on my schedule and if I am in Bangkok or upcountry (or OUTcountry :o ).

my Zip code is 10240, Bangkapi. what part of BKK is 10310 ?

Close. Wangthonglang. We seem to have the same life-style, my maid-needs also depend on my travel schedule.

I have not found anybody yet, have called all the maids posted at BAMBI, but they all prefer Sukhumvit. Don't want to hire just anybody, should be a reliable person. Also had a conversation with a Thai friend, it seems Thai families are also having trouble finding somebody good. I'll PM you when I find somebody.

Hi

I am looking for a part-time maid in the 10310 Bkk area. She should be somebody who wants to earn a bit on the side. Needed for occasional (!) cleaning and grocery shopping. I had a look at www.getmaids.com, but found their schedule is not flexible enough (understandably so for a big firm). I would need somebody more irregular... Some weeks not at all, some weeks three days... Any suggestions?

When we needed the same, I just spoke to the cleaning ladies in the building.

One accepted 3 hours per day (5-8pm while my wife was at school) to look after the baby. She said 2000B per month but we knew her and gave 2500B.

She has 2 kids herself, living in the nearby Khlongtoey slum. We topped the money with presents for her kids, took them for a holiday...a very nice experience.

On rare occasions when she could not come upstairs after her work (her own kids sick or something) she would get an another woman from the building to stand in.

They sorted out the payment among them.

Six months later, you have to see the smile and open arms my daughter makes when she sees them.