All About Wedding

Glad

Hi All,

Anybody know where can i buy wedding gown or evening gown in bangkok? Im looking for simple and nice gown.Budget around 1000b-2500b. Where to get the decor stuff for wedding like candle, ribbon and also wedding gift like chopsticks, oganza bag?? Anyone can help pls...Thanks a lot... :o

andyashley,

Thanks for ur information.Btw may i know Sukhumvit soi 55 (Thonglor) izit a shop lot or shopping mall.Maybe i know izit near any hotel or shopping mall.Cause im not from Bangkok n I need to ask when i go there.How about Chatuchak? Any gift i can get from there?

I think you are being optimistic about the price of a wedding dress unless you hire it.

Thong Lo is a soi and I would imagine that China town would be a good bet for small favours for weddings.

Are your nuptials to be held in BKK?

I think you are being optimistic about the price of a wedding dress unless you hire it.

Thong Lo is a soi and I would imagine that China town would be a good bet for small favours for weddings.

Are your nuptials to be held in BKK?

Thanks.Actually i will travel to BKK wit family for holiday.Just want to find any simple wedding gown n gift is suitable.Cause my friend told me in BKK can get more choice..But i dunno where can I get it so need somebody help...Soi is means what (i dunno thai language)Sorry :o

For wedding accessories, tokens etc. The Old Siam is the place to go. All taxi drivers know it. It's near Chinatown and is a building known for fabric, right next to Sampaeng markets. Inside Old Siam building there are a couple of good shops and cross the road there are several more.

For wedding accessories, tokens etc. The Old Siam is the place to go. All taxi drivers know it. It's near Chinatown and is a building known for fabric, right next to Sampaeng markets. Inside Old Siam building there are a couple of good shops and cross the road there are several more.

Thanks for ur information.I will go to chatuchak also.Can i get wedding stuff from there?