Lazada Refund Today.

MartinL

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Lazada wallet is a scam. Try to spend the money first before you blather on here

I got a refund which could only be sent to the wallet. When I tried to collect someone else had registered my phone number under wallet, so I can't access the funds or apply the credit to future purchases. Only way for me to get access is to get a new phone number that has never been registered before.

Under customer support it says my only option is to get a number that has never been previously used then link it to the wallet, over riding the old number. I have always wondered whether the seller got angry and registered my phone number so I would never get the funds, or if in fact thai numbers are reused do often that it was a prior customer. It even had the other guys picture and location in the wallet account when I looked at it. 🤣

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

. . . . . or if in fact thai numbers are reused do often that it was a prior customer.

Thai numbers are re-used and I have a mate in the same position with Lazada Wallet and him having a phone number registered to a previous user.

15 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I got a refund which could only be sent to the wallet. When I tried to collect someone else had registered my phone number under wallet, so I can't access the funds or apply the credit to future purchases. Only way for me to get access is to get a new phone number that has never been registered before.

Use it on your next Lazada purchase, there's that option.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Won't work. The wallet balance is there but can't activate the wallet when selecting that payment option. My phone number can only be bound to one Lazada account. Only option would be for the prior user to delete their account, or for me to get an unused phone number.

2 minutes ago, JimTripper said:
19 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Won't work. The wallet balance is there but can't activate the wallet when selecting that payment option. My phone number can only be bound to one Lazada account. Only option would be for the prior user to delete their account, or for me to get an unused phone number.

How much is it?

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How much is it?

Point being, it means no refunds for me. Lesson for others is you need to activate your wallet first (if you can) before expecting a refund you can access.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Under customer support it says my only option is to get a number that has never been previously used then link it to the wallet, over riding the old number. I have always wondered whether the seller got angry and registered my phone number so I would never get the funds, or if in fact thai numbers are reused do often that it was a prior customer. It even had the other guys picture and location in the wallet account when I looked at it. 🤣

Had a similar problem. It was registered using my number and subsequently changed to my wife's number (can't remember why) but I am not allowed to change it back to my number. Cannot access my funds so stopped using Lazada. The app was crap too. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

The wallet is a scam. It’s just a way not to give refunds. They make a lot by doing this. People who get refunded are lucky. 

How then is it, I get refunds placed to Lazada wallet, then from there I get it sent to my BKK Bank account, the last time it was for about 200 bht..?   🤔   

• Agree 2

59 minutes ago, n00dle said:

i get refunded by Lazada all the time, direct to my card, when I return things that don't fit or were not as advertised,

usuallys takes under a week.  

Try getting a refund with a bank transfer. It won’t happen. Lazada will keep it. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Denim said:

I've had a few refunds from Lazada not using wallet.

Just need to follow their instructions. 

Of course, just one bloke on here that is BS-ing........🥴

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

Btw lazada if you ever read this, feel free to reach out and give me a refund and I will stop telling people the truth about your scam refund wallet policy 

You have no idea do you! But then again, they do say ignorance is bliss! Why don't you just except it, YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, MartinL said:

Spent already on a new order. Simple .... except for you, apparently.

Not simple for me either. I paid in advance for a wristwatch that later was cancelled by the seller.  Lazada says I have to download an app to get access to the refund. However, the app says for Thai only. So, 1500 baht stuck in Thai limbo.

I have had  three refunds from Lazada where the money is refunded to my account . I have always paid COD when using Lazada .

However on the last refund I opted for the package to be picked up at home rather than take the package to Kerry .

That ended with many phone calls , failed pickups and being asked my address on the phone . I will not be using that option in the future .

I use Lazada often and saves a lot of time hunting for items that you will not find shopping locally.