Single entry non-o in Laos

I am thinking about going to Laos to renew my Non-O marriage visa next month but never been before.

Firstly can i get a single-entry and sign on at Jomtien every 3 months or do I need to do border runs?

Secondly what do I need to take?

Thanks

A single entry non-o visa only allows one 90 day entry. 

You can extend that 90 day entry for one year based upon marriage to a Thai at a immigration office. Then you would only need to do 90 day reports to immigration. You would need 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 2 months or proof of 40k baht income.

You can ge a multiple entry non-o visa in Savannakhet with on financial proof that allows unlimited 90 days entries for one year from the date it is issued. You would need to leave the country every 90 days for a new entry.

39 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A single entry non-o visa only allows one 90 day entry. 

You can extend that 90 day entry for one year based upon marriage to a Thai at a immigration office. Then you would only need to do 90 day reports to immigration. You would need 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 2 months or proof of 40k baht income.

You can ge a multiple entry non-o visa in Savannakhet with on financial proof that allows unlimited 90 days entries for one year from the date it is issued. You would need to leave the country every 90 days for a new entry.

Are you now saying that you need to have 400,000 baht in a Thai bank account now if you make border runs every 90 days if you apply for multiple entries Type O Marriage visa?

15 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Are you now saying that you need to have 400,000 baht in a Thai bank account now if you make border runs every 90 days if you apply for multiple entries Type O Marriage visa?

he was referring to extensions

1 hour ago, Mitkof Island said:

NO..................NOT If you have a Non-Imm " O " Multiple Entry......