To Terrythesparky

johnsurin

Hi Terry just a quick question,hope you dont mind. I was wondering if you knew of any company's who are recruiting electricians for overseas work as i have looked evrywhere but cant find any. I was working out in south korea last year and have been offered work in norway this year but not a very good offer as the norweigan government take 40% tax off you :o .

I am fully qualified,time served, JIB spark with 20 years experience. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

cheers John........

Hi Terry just a quick question,hope you dont mind. I was wondering if you knew of any company's who are recruiting electricians for overseas work as i have looked evrywhere but cant find any. I was working out in south korea last year and have been offered work in norway this year but not a very good offer as the norweigan government take 40% tax off you :o .

I am fully qualified,time served, JIB spark with 20 years experience. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

cheers John........

Hi John just found your letter. The company I work for may be looking it all depends on the british goverment as most of our work is for them what sort of money are you looking for?

If the contract is for 1 year or more we can get paid tax free.

Terry