Cheap, Safe Place To Stay Around Khao San Road

VickyD

Hi,

I'm coming to Bangkok in May and wondered if anyone knew of any cheap (under 500 pn), safe, clean and secure places to stay around the Khao San Road that offer airport pick-up (even if they charge extra). I'm travelling by myself, so I'd like somewhere with a backpacker vibe where its easy to meet people. It would also help if it had a website and could be booked online.

A lot to ask, I know, but any recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks

I'm not sure but i think with a sub 500 a night'er you'd be lucky to find a guesthouse that'd come all the way to the airport for you, and even if they did & charged you it would certainly be more expensive than a taxi meter ride into banglamphu. (Airport buses go to banglamphu also and they're much cheaper)

you're best bet is to check out www.khaosanroad.com

all the info is there....

:o

Goshawk has said it all ...

No need for pick up as the AE2 airport shuttle bus leaves from outside the front of arrivals and comes right to Khaosan road for 150Baht.

Loads of guesthouses in the area ... Rambuttri village inn, 4 sons inns (4 guesthouses in this area), Shambara, New Siam guesthouses, Sawasdee hotels, D and D inn are just a few ... loads to choose from :o