Stupid Farrang

Chaamman

Sorry, but all this Erco stuff is starting to get to me, because soon it'll be impossible to read a single post without some paranoid member accusing every other newbie of being Erco in disguise. Can someone point me to the original disputes involving Erco, or have they all been closed? If you are going to ramble on about him all the time, i would at least like to know what he's all about.

If you don't like him, don't write his name so often then, because this way you're making him immortal. Seems like you miss him, almost.

There could be more than one person negative to the farang vs. prostitute who fools who, takes whose rights/babies/money/family/credit card/divorces who when who cheats and gang bangs the whole neighbourhood and the soi dogs when their partner is looking the other way and eats too spicy somtam, what should I do-issue.

I know every human being is different, but if we just look at it statistically, in order to narrow down your chances of running into trouble, it might actually be a good idea to avoid the girlie bars. A really good idea, even.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's an Erco? :o

It's not an Euro, and it is not you, Kev.

I could be wrong, but a lot of new posters with names such as 'Davothailand' don't seem to make it beyond 3 postings, and they all make similar noises...

I know there are more than one person holding an opinion, bu the posting style is the same, too, a soul going through cycles of rebirth, I suspect.

I am sure there are several people having more than one nick here, but I won't mention it again, I agree, I am winding myself up and it distracts from the topic.

Sorry, but all this Erco stuff is starting to get to me, because soon it'll be impossible to read a single post without some paranoid member accusing every other newbie of being Erco in disguise. Can someone point me to the original disputes involving Erco, or have they all been closed? If you are going to ramble on about him all the time, i would at least like to know what he's all about.

If you don't like him, don't write his name so often then, because this way you're making him immortal. Seems like you miss him, almost.

There could be more than one person negative to the farang vs. prostitute who fools who, takes whose rights/babies/money/family/credit card/divorces who when who cheats and gang bangs the whole neighbourhood and the soi dogs when their partner is looking the other way and eats too spicy somtam, what should I do-issue.

I know every human being is different, but if we just look at it statistically, in order to narrow down your chances of running into trouble, it might actually be a good idea to avoid the girlie bars. A really good idea, even.

Swedish Erco?

j/k

:o