Stupid Farrang

Chaamman

:o

Please see the headings listed and decide which act is the most stupid?

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday sets her up in a business (Bar, Hairdressing Salon).

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday buys her a new Motorcycle.

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday buys her a new Mobile Phone and gold.

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday takes her to the Embassy and applies for a Visa leaving money for the plane ticket.

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday makes arrangements to send her money each month.

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar AND HAS UNPROTECTED SEX WITH HER?

:D:D:D:D

Never ceases to amaze me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This a again going to be a very "emotional" thread, if it is allowed to stay,...

You know as much as we do that the first five points are stupid in the majority of cases and the last point is always stupid.

But it is probably stupid in any case, nothing to do with BG,...

sometimes you get pushed though!!

From the fifth floor or higher.

Especially in Pattaya.

But whatever people think, for the record, it does not really happen more in Thailand than in other countries.

Less, actually, but makes more noise in Thailand,...

But whatever people think, for the record, it does not really happen more in Thailand than in other countries.

I once mentioned on a thread that I was curious to see some statistics. I also believe it's no worse here than in some other countries.

Stupid or not, it's up to the the guy how he wants to reward the girl, she has probably given him his second youth or at least a fantastic holiday, it must be up to him to show how much he appreciates her efforts. :o

Would prefer a visit to the bank manager than the local pox doctors clerk.

Anyone remember the thingy with the retractable hook on the end.

Still brings tears to my old eyes :o:D

For many men with plenty of money, the first five are no big deal especially when one compares the costs of shelling out for a western woman. Money and objects can always be replaced when lost, but the last one in this day and age could be the end of the road. Clearly #6 is the stupidest.

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday sets her up in a business (Bar, Hairdressing Salon).

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday buys her a new Motorcycle.

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday buys her a new Mobile Phone and gold.

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday takes her to the Embassy and applies for a Visa leaving money for the plane ticket.

The farrang that has met a girl in a Bar and after his 2 week holiday makes arrangements to send her money each month.

:D:D:D:D

That's their business.

I'd say that would be the farrang who sees other Farangs have fun, but chooses to whine on some web discussion board about it instead. :o

Something tells me we've done this topic a couple of times before? Deja Vu all over again.. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

I once mentioned on a thread that I was curious to see some statistics. I also believe it's no worse here than in some other countries.

Did you know that 95% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

For many men with plenty of money, the first five are no big deal especially when one compares the costs of shelling out for a western woman. Money and objects can always be replaced when lost, but the last one in this day and age could be the end of the road. Clearly #6 is the stupidest.

This person is 100% correct!!!!!

:o  :D  :D  :D

Firstly, I though this was going to be about the vast myriad of stupid behaviour that farang are constantly guilty of in the LOS.

Secondly, you should have done it as a poll.

Thirdly, I agree that this is another topic that is stereotyping. Bargirls in general are the most careful women there are, well they would be wouldn't they? You think they are out to catch anything other than a few baht, a free lunch or at best, a holiday romance?

The best way of catching STD's though unprotected sex is by picking up a girl at a disco - be it in Bangkok or anywhere in the world. The girls are out to find men, the men are out to find girls, both go home drunk and are too caught up in the drunken haze of the moment to bother fannying around trying to find a rubber johnnie, let alone open one and put it on the right way round. The result is unprotected sex...

That's how I got my wart.

Which bar girl is stupid enough to have unprotected sex with a farang?

Maybe a beach freelancer in Pattaya, or an innocent just in from Issaan, but no bg that I know. (And that is more than several :o:D:D )

Which bar girl is stupid enough to have unprotected sex with a farang?

Maybe a beach freelancer in Pattaya, or an innocent just in from Issaan, but no bg that I know. (And that is more than several :D:D:D )

lol.. most of them are that stupid aint they, they wouldnt have got pregnant and have been forced to enter the whole sale trade in the first place if they wernt :o

:D  :D  :D  :D

That's their business.

That's their business.

exactly right!

is chaaman bored again i wonder?

As been said, this topic's been beat to death...raa-waang, this is the kind of thread elco's all-over. It might be a tad boring around here w/out the Gent & Basher but we don't need that creep from Hua Hin back here! :o