Best place for phone repairs in CM?

davidupatterson

We have used a place that I cant name but can direct you too!  Anti clockwise around superhighway just before Maya there is a huge flash Toyota Rich dealership, just before Grand View Hotel. Turn left immediately after Rich into Taewan Road and head all the way down. Just before the  end on the right are 2 shops below a huge AIS Buddy sign.  You are there. In our experience, honest and great value for phone repairs.

That would be my choice but you may also get lucky on 2nd floor in Panthip plaza

4th floor (I think) of Central Festival where all the phone kiosks are. Several of them doing repairs. Look for one who has the parts and tools (as some of the kiosks simply outsource ). Shop around for price and expertise level. I've had batteries replaced, screens repaired etc... They should be able to determine if it's simply the battery in about 5 mins - Then again... it's an LG. Maybe not the most popular phone...

Edited by kilt
more info

On 7/28/2019 at 10:34 PM, OneZero said:

Isn't there an LG repair shop on inner moat road south side, a few hundred meters west of Chiang Mai gate.

Yes, I've used it. Bought a spare battery there.

IIRC, the sign said "Air Conditioners" or something other than "LG phones".

• Like 1