Thai Visa / St. Patricks Day Party At Tropical Berts

jm49er1

Thanks a lot to Bukky and Baz for the fantastic ribs, George for taking over the tab and all of you who joined!

We had a wonderful time and it was great meeting so many intersting people!

Let's do it again....maybe next week? Crank up the smoker, Bukky!

Much better than I expected. I went on my own, but was never alone there. It got better as the night went on and the drink flowed.

The ribs were delicious as per usual, where Buckwheat is involved. ( the secret is in the BBQ sauce, which Bucks is going to give me, one day )

The venue was excellent. Not too big, not too small. I'd stick with that for a while.

Forget now, is it Friday or saturday we meet again ?

Once again, a big thank you to George, Bucks, and especially Bert, who went out of his way to make the night a goodun.

A very good night indeed. Great ribs. Great service. Thank you george, mr bukk, baz, bert, all staff at Tropical Bert's, and everyone who made it a great one.

Great to see all the peeps I didn't see in ages, and to meet new peeps. :o

Still to hungover to post anything sensible (not that i ever do) but a big thank you to Bert and his staff, who did a great job in taking care of all of us pissheads. Also special thanks has to go to Buckwheat and Baz (+1) for the most delicious ribs i have ever had the pleasure to taste. And also thank you George without whom last night would not have happened. And from a personal point of view was nice to meet Ramdom Chances and Britmaveric, 2 great blokes (pissheads). And last but not least Mamanoodles, really enjoyed talking to you. And that is all i can remember of the night.

BB

Thanks to all guys involved and those who made the pissup possible.

I was having a good time, altough it was a little bit short because i had to left early.

The Ribs & Co. were great. Thank you BW!

See you again on a Friday...

:o

Please post what you think of the pissup at Tropical Berts last night, so that we can do better next time.

We had a total of 58 members meeting, greeting and eating.

Great to meet everyone last night.....lets do it again!

Well done Buckwheat, sounds like a good time was had by all. But I expect you won't be hearing from some of the guests until a bit later in the day :o

:D :D

What a GREAT Piss up!!!!!!!! Being fairly new in country (3 weeks) I meet many nice TV members. I want to thank George and Pattaya Fox for funding the party, Bert and Staff for hosting it and especially Buckwheat, Baz and Joy for cooking those wonderful ribs. I came off my vegetarian diet just for this ocassion. Hope to see all the new faces at the non official piss ups. Just keep a lookout for our thread for time and place.

rokit

Many thanks Ladies and Gents to you all for a wonderfull night.

THE AWARDS

Most Sensible - Buckwheat

Drunkest Lady - Mamanoodles

Loudest Lady - Mamanoodles

Drunkest Man - Britmaveric

Last Out - Britmaveric

Falling asleep at the Bar - Britmaveric

Leaving most work for the cleaner - Britmaveric ( do u remember!! )

Leaving his Thaivisa shirt - Britmaveric

Drinking most coffee to sober up - Mrs Pattayafox

Drinking most Amaretto to un sober up - Mrs Pattayafox

The winner for the night is of course Britmaveric who probably will not know it until he wakes up next week!!!!

Once again many thanks to u all.

Wow!! What a great night!............ and what a fabulous sucessful TV Official Pissup. Thank you George for making this one Official :D

The turnout at 58 was the highest ever and everybody had a whale of a time.

Buckwheat you deserve a medal for your devotion to duty i.e. spending many hours in the scorching heat smoking those delicious ribs and fillet to perfection.........and your (apprentice) Baz for his stamina and assistance in fullfilling the task.

The venue Tropical Berts was perfect for the pissup and many thanks to Basset and his staff for all their efforts and for making the evening go with a swing.

It was good to see many different members attending and to meet friends both old and new.....

A great night to remember..............thanks to all :o

Please post what you think of the pissup at Tropical Berts last night, so that we can do better next time.

We had a total of 58 members meeting, greeting and eating.

Great to meet everyone last night.....lets do it again!

Whoa!

I am still incapable of wraping my pork and beer addled brain around the pissup at Tropical Bert's.

First must come thanks, Buckwheat and Bazmbl for the cooking chores (yes the results were fantastic), the nice lady for 'aluminium' pans, George and Pataya Fox for their sponsorship, (and George for being such a gentleman to find his way to most everyone, even us, for a chat), Bert for his use of his great place and inner Bertness, Rdrockit for his often thankless gate keeper task and the fine chat, pepsi666 and Ann for sharing time, table and conversation, Bob 4 you for taking time to chat with a couple of Maui (by way of Texas and California) folks and the info re Volunteering (Bob I got your shirt, didn't see ya at the table), and Britmaveric for missing my shoes, twice.

I owe a further node to something I thought heretofor, impossible. Great, I mean GREAT ribs, kissed by propane. Buckwheat I am sure that the site of my pork grease covered beard with the smiling beer hole in the middle had already told you this, but words were needed.

My better half, Indian name Runs with Scissors, burps loudly with another rib repeater, mutters great, and returns to snoring.

Again Thanks

Thanks George and Buckwheat, it was a great evening, putting names to all those avtars, some of you guys didnt look anything like I expected (and IT was a pleasant surprise)

The missus had a great time and this was our first invitatation to any of the TV pissups, much appreciated

Thanks to KDF and his wife, made the evening memorable, have to meet up again, sometime

To all the people who missed it, it was a great evening, the ribs were pretty good and the beer flowed freely, so a EVEN bigger THANKS to George for sponsoring it, long may TV reign

Many thanks Ladies and Gents to you all for a wonderfull night.

THE AWARDS

Most Sensible - Buckwheat

Drunkest Lady - Mamanoodles

Loudest Lady - Mamanoodles

Drunkest Man - Britmaveric

Last Out - Britmaveric

Falling asleep at the Bar - Britmaveric

Leaving most work for the cleaner - Britmaveric ( do u remember!! )

Leaving his Thaivisa shirt - Britmaveric

Drinking most coffee to sober up - Mrs Pattayafox

Drinking most Amaretto to un sober up - Mrs Pattayafox

The winner for the night is of course Britmaveric who probably will not know it until he wakes up next week!!!!

Once again many thanks to u all.

P.S

Now 1030pm Sunday Night and I am sat with the Staff at the bar talking about last night, they have asked me to Thank All of You as they enjoyed it as well, Nobody Complained, You were all Polite to them and they look forward to seeing you all again.

Thanks all involved, it was really worth the mad dash from Suvvannabhum!

It was great to meet lots of new people. (Well, new to me, anyway!) ;-)

Ribs were excellent, and that Asahi draught is not far behind!

Looking forward to next meet -

Screws

To all the people who missed it, it was a great evening, the ribs were pretty good and the beer flowed freely, so a EVEN bigger THANKS to George for sponsoring it, long may TV reign

If the ribs were anything like last time, then they were special :o , looks like I missed a great night, and I have a feeling it might be some time before I make the next one. :D

Good Luck to all

Moss

Did Raro behave himself?

Thanks all for coming, thank you velly big to Buckwheat and Baz for cooking BBQ outside in the sun for TWO days, Basset and staff for the professional hosting, Pattaya_fox and Mrs_Pattayafox for co-sponsoring, making it a great evening!

And ALL others, not mentioned: Thanks!

Was great to meet you all.

Cheers!

Great party, Great time, Great food. Thanks to all, inc Buckwheat and George, for a great evening. Nice to be able to put a face to some names.

Thanks for the Thai Visa Poloshirt that I won in the raffle. I will "Wear it with Pride" as the say :o

I will make it down to Troplical Bert's for a one-to-one meeting some friday.

If the ribs were anything like last time, then they were special :o , looks like I missed a great night, and I have a feeling it might be some time before I make the next one. :D

Good Luck to all

Moss

Did Raro behave himself?

according to Basset I must have....

still wondering myself, though.... :D