Non-imm Type B - financial evidence required

Hi all

I'm nearly complete on the online service https://thaievisa.go.th/

The last page wants an upload of most of the documents, including 'financial evidence'

Now, this page:

http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/en/services/7742/84508-Non-Immigrant-visas.html#2

does say "bank statements" for a Type B for employment (that's me) - but for whom?

Plus above it does say:

"Financial evidence e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, proof of sponsorship from a third party"

although that is for a type B relating to business purposes (meetings etc)

So do they want my personal bank statements? Or the new employers business financial statements? 

6 months worth?

Thanks!

Si

Here is what I know is required as financial documents for a Non-B regarding employment:

An original letter from the applicant 's prospective employer in Thailand stating the details of employment such as position, salary, period of employment with the company and other important details.

An original letter of the applicant's current or previous employer, stating details such as employment, salary, work experience.

Never applies through the e-visa system, though. Might be som other requirements like you have to show proof of means during the first part of your stay before salury. Sounds fishy, but as I say. Not know that.

Edited by Matzzon

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They want to see the equivalent of at least 20k baht in a bank account for the application.

The 20k baht is the standard requirement for any visa application that does not require other financial proof now.

Ok, it was that easy. ????  Sorry OP: I took for given that everyone knows that by now. My bad.

My bank puts 'extra' money (anything more than £300) into my savings account, then flows it back as needed each day

So only my savings account actually has more than £600 in it!

Problem is, the last statement is for end of June 2019 (6 weeks ago)

Will that statement be ok to use?

Si

Hmm, my bank can generate an updated statement, but the two days it will take puts my visa application late. Can I submit the one I have that goes to June and then take the other along to the meeting (I'm not using post)

?

Si