Garden Shredder

kohlenkutscher

On 8/22/2019 at 11:26 AM, kohlenkutscher said:

Where can I buy a shredder for garden waste (thicker branches O 3-4 cm)?

I live in Hua Hin.

You would have been better off starting a new thread instead of resurrecting this old one, but Buriram Builders Merchants, aka " Ruangsangthai ", are supposed to be one of the best places for that sort of stuff, and deliver all over thailand.

1 hour ago, Tayaout said:

I found 2 on lazada.

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.ZhgdN

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.Zh6Ha

The price difference is huge. Anyone know the difference? 

The first 1 on your list is rubbish, we have 1, it blocks all the time.

Only any use if the things you are shredding are 100% dry, slightest bit of moisture it blocks.

You might consider a petrol garden shredder in Thailand for household, not commercial use to make compost out of your small tree branches and leaves. I own a TruYard CM95 and it keeps my wife busy. She had bad experiences with an under powered electric garden shredders. 

Thailand isaan Garden Chipper Mulcher.JPG

Thailand Wood Tree Branch Chipper.JPG

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Only any use if the things you are shredding are 100% dry, slightest bit of moisture it blocks.

Expletive !,I was going to say <deleted>,but its not allowed,I just

bought one a couple of weeks ago,have not used it yet,as

i did think the wet stuff would be a problem,just hope it's

OK when things dry up,

regards Worgeordie

That Tru Yard is a beast carrying 13.5HP as opposed to the lazada one with 2HP.

Also uses aBriggs and stratton engine which I commented on a lawnmower thread that I had one which was second hand from the local council gardening department for a further 8 years, very reliable and indestructable.

On 8/24/2019 at 7:17 AM, colinneil said:

22 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Expletive !,I was going to say <deleted>,but its not allowed,I just

bought one a couple of weeks ago,have not used it yet,as

i did think the wet stuff would be a problem,just hope it's

OK when things dry up,

regards Worgeordie

When I was looking for a shredder lately (can be 6 months ago), I also came across this TALON thing. In one of the reviews (can´t find it anymore) a guy who had this "blocking problem" removed and cut off (with an angle grinder) some parts from the outlet.

Photos were attached and it looked easy to do. After that he rated a 4 out of 5. Only disadvantage was, that it scattered things more randomly. Should be no problem to find a solution for that

3 hours ago, pikao said:

When I was looking for a shredder lately (can be 6 months ago), I also came across this TALON thing. In one of the reviews (can´t find it anymore) a guy who had this "blocking problem" removed and cut off (with an angle grinder) some parts from the outlet.

Photos were attached and it looked easy to do. After that he rated a 4 out of 5. Only disadvantage was, that it scattered things more randomly. Should be no problem to find a solution for that

Yes, I also seen that,it was the outlet where the stuff comes out,will wait  and see ,as have not used

it yet as everything is too wet.

regards worgeordie

Archived