How Do You Like Your Girls ?

Thai blokes dont appear very interested in the darker skin girls just the light skin girls.

Ok that leaves the coffee skinned girls for the farangs so i am not complaining .

How do other readers like their girls ?

These darker skinned girls seem to suffer from low esteem due to Thai blokes looking down on them , kinda like racism i guess .

Tell these attractive darker skin girls they are very beautifull and they seem to be shocked to hear such a thing told to them , shame really ...

I have even heard school teacher tell 11 year old girls with dark skin that it is in some way a thing to be ashamed of , an undesirable feature which must blight them for the rest of their life ...very cruel , the other kids laugh when they hear this told to the other poor schoolkid.

Personality wins. Everything else is secondary.

Sounds like the type of answer one would give in a beauty pageant. Ok- you get all the gals with the good personalities, I'll take the stunners. :o

As for me, it doesn't matter so much- though I do like the 'look' of some Northern Thai gals, who tend to be fairer skinned.

Cheers!

I think it's a bit like a "Caste" system in LOS, where there is a certain ammount of racism against darker Thias which is a shame, but racism is rife throughout the world in one form or another.

The darker one's wont go anywhere near the sun without protection because they don't want to get any browner.My GF uses whitening cream which is a best seller in LOS, although I don't think it works,

So there's me on the sunlounger slopping on copius ammounts of tanning lotion me to get brown, while she's indoors whacking on whitening cream to get white!!

Sure is a fcked up world a'int it?

Umberells are used more here for the sun than the rain!! If she ain't got an umberella with her then the Bangkok Post will do just fine :o

Personally, light or dark does not bother me, I did not fall in love with her for the colour of her skin,

Any Entreprneurs out there who want to make a fortune, buy vast quantities of Vaseline Intensive Care lotion and slap a new label on saying "Guaranteed to make you as white as snow" (maybee not snow as most Thai girls have never seen it) but something similar and you'd make a fortune, as long as you leave the country before they finish the tub!!!, or you will have to contend with a more than one large "Brown" Mamasan - they do not treat being ripped off lightly-that's their job.

Rainman quote;;"Personality wins. Everything else is secondary".

I kinda gotta go with that. But it is not just Thailand,also happens in China,I think as has been said,"a caste system", If you are brown,then you have to be a worker that does outside labor and if you are WHITE that means that you are privileged and get to stay indoors,or something like that.

But you might be able to sell your tubs of whitening cream,even with the guarantee,as a guarantee is never honored in Thailand,so no one would expect that to happen.

I never pay any attention to the color of her skin, But I would rather have a "chocolate sweety" than a "Vanilla bitch". :o

In the west 'sun tanned' used to be the in thing. Mind you, not natural, needed to have some white parts where the bikini was.

In Thailand, natural 'sun tan' is called 'farang type' by the Thai men.

Yes, the world is a bitch

before i got married i had a girl friend with dark skin, but found myself looking at the light skinned girls, now that i am married to a light skinned girl i find myself looking at the dark skinned ones.

its a funny old world.

before i got married i had a girl friend with dark skin, but found myself looking at the light skinned girls, now that i am married to a light skinned girl i find myself looking at the dark skinned ones.

its a funny old world.

perhaps being married is just not your thing? :o

I do have another "preference". No blonde hair.

I hear you man. Most blond women I have met are just, well I don't know not picking up good reception. Did I say that PC enough to not get my a$$ kicked?

Edited by Boo

QUOTE (taxexile @ Thu 2004-06-03, 11:25:37)

its a funny old world. 

perhaps being married is just not your thing?

"looking" is ok

Any shade as long as they are horny and willing :o

"Hear Hear" I will second that.

As long as they are hot and horny who really cares what the colour of their skin is.

A friend is married to a girl from Ghana and she is so black that it makes my black shoes seem a bit brown, but man is she ever so beautiful.

And whats more she is a real lady if there ever was one.

TAXEXILE;;before i got married i had a girl friend with dark skin, but found myself looking at the light skinned girls, now that i am married to a light skinned girl i find myself looking at the dark skinned ones.""

I married a medium brown one so that lets me look at all of em,,cept the ones over 85 kilos and specially if they are riding a Honda Dream,,WOW what a site. :o

Seems, my previous comment on 'farang-type' is confirmed. A bit of color, not too much.

Some people say, 'big or small, I take them all'.

Not my style, the height should fit and I am 1.82 m tall.

A bit of brain, no problem here, my IQ is around 49 :o so just below.

And if she can support me....

Ah forget it, I stick to what I married a quarter of century ago.

in my wayward yoof I always prefered a high yella so long as she had long legs and there was plenty of dope and whiskey around. My wife has brown skin with a texture like satin (oh...the afternoon sun filtering through the window after sex on her shimmering contours) so on average I ain't got a lot to complain about...

After I got married, I looked at one and lost a tooth. Wife, (now ex) didn't like it. Hence the divorce.

Anyone who is easy on the eye is a joy, however strongly believe that what is under the skin is of paramount import. Muchly prefer a plain, decent, good-natured human being over the most stunning bitch any day.

Anyone who is easy on the eye is a joy, however strongly believe that what is under the skin is of paramount import. Muchly prefer a plain, decent, good-natured human being over the most stunning bitch any day.

I second that.

Quite frankly when I was running around the world working and trying to scare strange up in my off time I never really cared much or noticed much about dark or light, I was always looking for one that had a personality that I could get along with. I think most of us have been down that road of "knock-outs" and what bitches most are and can be, the longer you hang around with them the worse they seem to get. :o

Thai blokes dont appear very interested in the darker skin girls just the light skin girls.

Ok that leaves the coffee skinned girls for the farangs so i am not complaining .

How do other readers like their girls ?

These darker skinned girls seem to suffer from low esteem due to Thai blokes looking down on them , kinda like racism i guess .

Tell these attractive darker skin girls they are very beautifull and they seem to be shocked to hear such a thing told to them , shame really ...

I have even heard school teacher tell 11 year old girls with dark skin that it is in some way a thing to be ashamed of , an undesirable feature which must blight them for the rest of their life ...very cruel , the other kids laugh when they hear this told to the other poor schoolkid.

which sort of girls are u talking about eric.. ones that used to have a penis? :o

There is a huge difference between preferences and racism, gentlemen. The school teacher comment was sheer racism, but how the colour and tone of someone's skin add's or negates from their 'attractivness' is pure personal preference.

The reason for the 'white' obsession is because they want to emulate white women...they want to be like the women from your home countries(if you are from a western country)........

I find this ironic, as I hear many men complain about their ex- girlfriends and use the bad treatment they recieved as a good reason to buy themselves an asian woman (because you are paying them..does that mean they can't 'complain'?).

I have observed that may asian women seek out western men so they can pay for their transformation into a pseudo-western women....but wasn't he trying to get away from one of those???

Ironic or karma...lol

I told many of my Thai friend, I lived in Europe, Africa and Asia.

I knew and know beautiful, smart and lovable girls in these three continents.

It had nothing to do with the color of the skin.

More like a "package" of qualities.

But of course, whatever the color of the skin, I still like the different shades of darkness and the lighter part is still the best,... :o:D