Non-O and flight ticket

I was reading how to apply for the non-o this year and missed the part where we have to show them a confirmed airticket to Thailand.

Is that still necessary? On the application form they do ask for an arrival date though but nowhere do i read anything about that ticket.

Buying the ticket first before applying for the visa always gave me a lot of stress...is that really not necessary anymore?

8 minutes ago, BritTim said:

It depends on where you are applying. Most consulates do not require a confirmed flight for a Non O visa, but it varies.

In the Hague in Holland.

In the past years it was always written on this page to bring the ticket....now i can't find that as a requirement to apply.

http://www.thaiembassy.org/hague/th/services/76474-Non-Immigrant-Visa-O-(others).html

17 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Well i think i'll buy a ticket first anyway to be sure..i always have to bring more documents which are not on the list.

No sensible person would expect one to buy something without being sure of its utility,   One wouldn’t buy paintbrushes if one was not sure that paint was available.  

8 hours ago, fruitman said:

Well i think i'll buy a ticket first anyway to be sure..i always have to bring more documents which are not on the list.

If it isn't a requirement,then it isn't. 

You only need exact what it says under requirements. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fruitman said:

In the Hague in Holland.

In the past years it was always written on this page to bring the ticket....now i can't find that as a requirement to apply.

http://www.thaiembassy.org/hague/th/services/76474-Non-Immigrant-Visa-O-(others).html

i got a non O last 4 years. Never had to submit a ticket  only writing down on one of the papers my INTENDED flighs.