TM-30 Android App Submitting Details

I have just returned from overseas and submitted my details on the Android Section38 TM-30 app. (previously registered with Username and password). Not sure if the following has been addressed before.

The details submitted OK but with the following 'problems'.

Date of Birth.  There seems to be no way of easily inputting your DOB. there is a monthly calendar shown for today's month and year. So to enter my DOB I would have to swipe backwards 12 x 65 times i.e. 780 times to get back to 1953. I gave up and left this entry blank.

Visa type. I could not find a NON-0 or a NON-RE visa on the dropdown list. So I settled for NON-O 90 days

But my name and PP details are now recorded (minus DOB)

Its not immediately obvious but if you click on the top date it can be changed without scrolling back 780 times. You may feel a little silly when you find it, lol

There is no visa called a NON-RE so it makes sense that its not on the list

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

If you have re entered on an existing extension there is no visa  number. But there will be a hand written  number noted on the  re entry stamp.

They are not asking for a visa/re-entry number, just the type of visa/extension.

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Its not immediately obvious but if you click on the top date it can be changed without scrolling back 780 times. You may feel a little silly when you find it, lol

Thanks for that.  Actually pressing on the date at the top does not work, but clicking on the year in small numbers above that does work. So silly!

• Like 1