Lodging TM30 online - Point of Entry Code Don Muang

Has anyone lodged a TM30 online and entered Thailand via Don Muang airport?  I am now registered online with Thai immigration and this is my first attempt.  

I cannot find the point of entry code for Don Muang.  The closest I can see is for Suvarnabhumi Airport or the 'Thailand Immigration Bureau Bangkok'.  I have gone through the 17 pages of entry points.  Cannot see it anywhere.  You cannot manually enter something like DMK for example.  There are specific code numbers that correspond to the points of entry.  Cannot see anything doing a Google search either.  

Anyone found the solution?  Otherwise I will go report in person and see if they can give me the code for next time.  Thanks. 

Point of entry code.png

16 minutes ago, gzu88bv said:

In a former thread of this board I learned that

S08 represents Don Mueang

Thanks, saw that - if it is the same post thread I just read on page 8 (

)

The poster assumed that was the code in response to another member who had responded to her with a guess: 

"...... And Suvarnabhumi would be "S07", while DMK might be "S08"? At least those are the arrival port of entry codes (00S07, and 00S08) I picked off the Excel spreadsheet, which can be downloaded on the main web-page, completed and then uploaded if so desired."

She has replied:

"...I entered 08 as port of entry since consensus seems to be that this must be it, though far from clear."

Edited by aussienam
insert additional info regarding source of post

I am aware of above, but can't help with codes any further. However, I also registered with the Desktop version but once I had received user name and password I installed the Android App and there you will not be bothered with codes as seen from my Android App screenprint.

Entry Points.pdf

Edited by gzu88bv
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gzu88bv said:

I am aware of above, but can't help with codes any further. However, I also registered with the Desktop version but once I had received user name and password I installed the Android App and there you will not be bothered with codes as seen from my Android App screenprint.

Entry Points.pdf 139.5 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks for your help.  Could you assist with the app name?  There's a few.  

On 6/13/2019 at 10:09 AM, 4MyEgo said:

I believe from what I have read in the link above, it only applies if you reside in the property: 

e.g. "Resident individuals: "If an individual uses the land they own as their home", then NO land tax applies to the land.

I would assume if you live overseas and the property is leased then the ball game changes, as it does with the ATO, income and capital gains taxes payable.

12 hours ago, Salerno said:

Thanks Salerno for the link but alas this message I received LOL "This item is not available in your country"!  I am using DTAC mobile data in Thailand to download it! 

I give up.  Spent an hour in Chonburi sweatbox immigration office anyway in a queue of masses of people and got it done old fashioned style.  Good way to lose a few pounds in sweat. 

Screenshot_20191003-203228_Google Play Store.jpg

11 hours ago, aussienam said:

Thanks Salerno for the link but alas this message I received LOL "This item is not available in your country"!  I am using DTAC mobile data in Thailand to download it! 

You need to change your Google Play account to a Thai address to download it.

Others have had the same problem.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 11:40 PM, aussienam said:

As ubonjoe mentioned, in their wisdom they've geoblocked the app (i.e. unless your google account is Thai based you can't install it). If you want to play their game, just create a new Google account and as your in Thailand at the moment, shouldn't be an issue installing it using that account.

• Like 1