PM Prayut sees Thailand as ASEAN’s digital hub

webfact

I know some expat IT guys in Malaysia and Singapore. My phone was red hot this afternoon after this announcement,  asking about how they can obey the TM30 requirements and mandatory health insurance so they can come to Thailand and be treated like a POS.

Edited by JonnyF
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, nong38 said:

5 Million Singaporians show you how to do it, sadly Thailand is not in the same league, its only a couple of hours by plane anyone been to have a look? Thought not, face saving again.

Well if the French had colonised thailand in 1893 maybe Thailand would be up there  with the Singaporeans today!! Eduction, health, etc but  the frogs got payed off to go away and you can have Cambodia back so here we are today  the blind leading the blind.....  And the the big Rooster crowing to the flock  

Maybe he should start with the basics and provide a constant and reliable electricity supply throughout the country before announcing to be the hub of everything. Even existing internet connections are pathetic at times there is hardly a week where we don’t have to call our provider to solve some kind of problem. We subscribe to a 500 MB’s connection which if lucky now and then reaches half that speed!

Hub of false promises!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect