Coffee grounds for the hobby growers here

You guys may already be aware that starbucks amazon and outher coffee shop outlets almost always have bags of grounds for free pick up for any one into gardening and am using  this on my latest project for growing gourds !! cos i use them in my craft work studio .... another thread on this soon, scale to feet ???? 

IMG_0003 - Copy.JPG

3 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I never get the chance to put my coffee grounds on my garden. My wife mixes them with yoghurt and puts them on her face.

She buys whitening cream for her face and then puts coffee grounds on it. What's all that about?

Thats as funny as hell , but i do have a block of CG soap that i thought was some sort of charcoal malarky.... black seems to have a brighter future ey !

Heres a little teezer !

13 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

I never get the chance to put my coffee grounds on my garden. My wife mixes them with yoghurt and puts them on her face.

She buys whitening cream for her face and then puts coffee grounds on it. What's all that about?

Thats as funny as hell , but i do have a block of CG soap that i thought was some sort of charcoal malarky.... black seems to have a brighter future ey !

IMG_0003.JPG

On 10/10/2019 at 6:53 PM, DannyCarlton said:

My wife do the same. I was surprised the first time she tried to stop me bringing my coffee ground to the garden. We made a deal and I keep some for her. I think it's simply used as an exfoliant. Sand would probably works too. 

Archived