Wife's lover commits murder while husband was out on the night shift

webfact

Wife's lover commits murder while husband was out on the night shift

9pm.jpg

Thai caption: "Gik" murders attractive older woman in her room

A murdered woman's husband has identified his wife's lover as the man who shot her dead while he was out working the night shift at a factory. 

At 9.30pm Don Hua Lor police in Chonburi went with medical staff and forensics teams to the scene of a shooting on the second floor of a four story block of 80 rooms. 

They found Ratree, 48, from Samut Prakarn dressed in red shorts and a blue flowery top. 

Efforts using CPR failed and she was pronounced dead at the scene. 

She had been shot in the left side of the chest four times and the gun and other ammunition was still at the scene.

Neighbors said they heard a shot then nothing until the police arrived. 

Local police chief Pol Col Anukan Thammawijan said that CCTV from the vicinity showed that the victim had come home from work at 5.30 pm.

She was a company employee, her husband is a factory worker at a different company. 

Twenty minutes later a man arrived - the police lieutenant would only state that the assailant's name starts with the letter ส (S).

He knocked and was let in by the victim. The man left in a hurry two hours later.

The dead woman's husband identified the man as his wife's lover. 

Investigations continue. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-17

From my youngest age to this day I have never understood how a human could kill another human whatever the reason.
 Seeing what's happening everywhere every day I must not be completely normal, or maybe unadapted to this world!

5 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

From my youngest age to this day I have never understood how a human could kill another human whatever the reason.
 Seeing what's happening everywhere every day I must not be completely normal, or maybe unadapted to this world!

Do you drive an automobile? Car fatalities outnumber all those killed in wars and homicides every year over the last 50 years. Take your eyes off the road, fall asleep at the wheel, someone in oncoming lane is drunk. No "reason" sometimes, just wrong place at wrong time. Don't let it bring you down though. Be careful out there ???? ☮️

13 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

I can think of plenty of reasons. 

18 hours ago, webfact said:
She had been shot in the left side of the chest four times and the gun and other ammunition was still at the scene.

Neighbors said they heard a shot then nothing until the police arrived. 

So the last three shots did not register?

Archived