Video: Spotted in Phuket! A policeman doing his job!

webfact

Video: Spotted in Phuket! A policeman doing his job!

9pm_VI.jpg
Thai caption: "Star policeman" sorts out a queue jumper

A driver in Phuket was so delighted that he saw a policeman doing his job that he posted his experience online. 

"Roy Kampanart" posted on a traffic group in the southern Thai city that he had been waiting patiently at the lights when a queue jumper cut in front of him. 

A policeman emerged from a booth and though the driver was not fined the cop made the driver go straight on rather than turn. 

The man taking the video is heard to exclaim: "Yort Yiam Khun Tamruat!"

Well done Mr Policeman!

Sanook called the cop a star in their headline and netizens approved of his actions. 

A driver in Phuket was so delighted that he saw a policeman doing his job that he posted his experience online. 

"Roy Kampanart" posted on a traffic group in the southern Thai city that he had been waiting patiently at the lights when a queue jumper cut in front of him. 

A policeman emerged from a booth and though the driver was not fined the cop made the driver go straight on rather than turn. 

The man taking the video is heard to exclaim: "Yort Yiam Khun Tamruat!"

Well done Mr Policeman!

Sanook called the cop a star in their headline and netizens approved of his actions. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-21

Well done Mr policeman. Out of all the bad driving habits that we have to put up with here, queue jumping is the one which I personally struggle with the most. Especially when they block the lane that is going straight on. Who the hell do these people think they are!! This offence should be an instant three points on your licence, when ever that come into force that is...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

12 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Yet he walked past the guy on the motorbike without a helmet.......twice!

I have the feeling they are assigned to certain duties. In his case perhaps traffic regulation. Everything else they don't care much. 

2 hours ago, LennyW said:

Yet he walked past the guy on the motorbike without a helmet.......twice!

So he did not do the job but half of it :crazy:

And if the driver of the vehicle behind the two motorized wheels had a little more glue behind them, that of the black vehicle could not have attempted to fit.

I was at the front of the stoplight, a minivan passed the line at the left side and went in front of all of us...a policeman came and helped him parking on the motocy place....no fine of course...he even waied to the driver

Archived