NEW MEDICAL CERT

mercman24

been reading through some threads, and it seems there is another medical thingy to fill out, besides the ususal one from the clinic  (came into force march 2018) ie, i am not epileptic etc, can see no mention of where to get this form.? only dont want to queue up and get asked WHERE IS THE MEDICAL FORM no one has mentioned this thanks.

6 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

its a 2 year into a 5 year, and immi saw me coming, i read after that a photo copy of res cert, is good for a second licence, she charged me 600 baht for 2, (bike and car)

If it makes you fell any better you are not the first and wont be the last - although used to be 2 for 500 in the distant past......

3 hours ago, canthai55 said:

Wrong. Did mine in spring. required in CNX

40 baht

Like so many things here it obviously depends on the office. Pattaya DLT by Regents School you do not need a medical certificate going from a 5 year to 5 year unless changed in the last few months.

14 minutes ago, topt said:

Like so many things here it obviously depends on the office. Pattaya DLT by Regents School you do not need a medical certificate going from a 5 year to 5 year unless changed in the last few months.

OP: its a 2 year into a 5 year, 

On every medical certificate is space for anything else they can add.

I had my clinic add Syphilis and saved a lot of money. 

It should be possible to get one for 40 to 60 baht; I always ask for three copies. You never know who's asking for one. 

One clinic's medical certificate stated that I'm not sniffing on panties, no idea how they knew that.