Marvel's The Eternals star reveals "physical pain" it took to transform his body for film in new-look photo

snoop1130

Marvel's The Eternals star reveals "physical pain" it took to transform his body for film in new-look photo

BY JUSTIN HARP

kumail-eternals-1576534922.png

@KUMAILN / INSTAGRAM

Marvel's The Eternals star Kumail Nanjiani is quite candidly sharing the incredible transformation his body went through as he prepared to play a superhero.

The stand-up comedian and Academy Award-nominated screenwriter of The Big Sick will be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe alongside Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden and Kit Harington in The Eternals, playing the swordsman Kingo.

Kumail has now revealed that he underwent more than a year of intense physical training to transform his body into that of a samurai before filming started on director Chloé Zhao's film.

Sharing a series of photos of his ripped body on Instagram, he confessed: "I never thought I'd be one of those people who would post a thirsty shirtless, but I've worked way too hard for way too long so here we are.

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a30247700/marvel-the-eternals-kumail-nanjiani-body-transformation-photo/

• Haha 1