Transfers to the UK and US now available through DeeMoney

Hi all,

You may remember that we used to offer transfers to the UK and US but since changing partners that service has temporarily been offline.

However, as of 24th of December, transfers to the UK and US are now back online! 

ZgO4B0m.jpg

As a reminder: Transfers right now take around 3-5 business days (including bank holidays in Thailand and the country you are sending to).

Any further questions please feel free to ask.

• Thanks 1

That's good to hear. 

Will we need to recreate the Recipient(s) we had setup before to successfully transfer since you have a new US partner?

I ask because when you lost the capability to send to the US earlier this year whenever I would click one of my Recipients to attempt to send money I would get an error type message compared to a screen opening which allowed you to begin the sending process.  Before you lost capability a person would instead get an initial sending screen where you enter the amount you want to send.

Now I just tried it and I did not get the error message and it did open to the initial sending screen but I would like confirmation that with your regained capability to the send to the US that we do not have to recreate our Recipients.   Would hate to use an earlier Recipient setup and it appears to go OK on my end but instead the transfer goes into never-never land because with your new US partner a person needs to recreate Recipients. Thanks. 

Please note that on below DeeMoney Support webpage for the U.S. instead of listing U.S. banks that can be sent to, UK banks are listed instead.  

https://help.deemoney.com/sla/united-states

However when actually logged into your DeeMoney acct to setup a new recipient the US bank selection pull-down menu does list US banks.   

Just need to get above support webpage corrected for US folks considering joining DeeMoney so they can see the list of available US banks before joining to only find out after joining their US bank is not one DeeMoney can send to.

16 hours ago, Pib said:

That's good to hear. 

Will we need to recreate the Recipient(s) we had setup before to successfully transfer since you have a new US partner?

I ask because when you lost the capability to send to the US earlier this year whenever I would click one of my Recipients to attempt to send money I would get an error type message compared to a screen opening which allowed you to begin the sending process.  Before you lost capability a person would instead get an initial sending screen where you enter the amount you want to send.

Now I just tried it and I did not get the error message and it did open to the initial sending screen but I would like confirmation that with your regained capability to the send to the US that we do not have to recreate our Recipients.   Would hate to use an earlier Recipient setup and it appears to go OK on my end but instead the transfer goes into never-never land because with your new US partner a person needs to recreate Recipients. Thanks. 

Good day.

We recommend that your recreate your recipients list with all the necessary information.  For transfers to the US,  you will need an ACH code. 

Also, we are in the process of updating all the information.  We will be sure to include a list o US banks soon.  You are able to transfer to any account of the major banks in the USA.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 10:40 AM, DeeMoney said:

You are able to transfer to any account of the major banks in the USA.

Thank you.

Am I missing something, or does Dee Money not consider Fidelity Investments to be in the big leagues?  I see several other brokerage firms on your list of transfer destinations in the US, but not Fidelity.

My US credit union is not listed, either, so I see no way to get my money to the USA with Dee Money.

This seems to be a pretty good bank list, albeit, not every one that anyone might use. But what they don't have pretty much entirely are credit unions.

Participating banks in the United States

Ally Financial

American Express Company

Associated Banc Corp

Bancwest Corp

Bank Of America

Bank Of New York Mellon

Bank United

Barclays Delaware Holdings

BB T Corporation

BBVA Compass Bancshares

BMO Financial Corp