Video: There's a snake in me kitchen what am I gonna do?

webfact

Video: There's a snake in me kitchen what am I gonna do?

7pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

What to do when one finds a snake under one's sink?

Call the snake catchers, of course. 

That is exactly what a householder in Krabi did when they got the shock of their life after seeing a King Cobra in their kitchen. 

The snake catchers went to the house in Ao Leuk sub-district and within five minutes had matters in hand - a four meter specimen. 

It put up a bit of a fight but proved no match for the experienced men of the local foundation. 

The serpent was bagged and returned to nature amid warnings to householders to expect more of such stories especially as dryer weather comes. 

Source: 77 kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-30

Returned to nature ? I very much doubt that. Cooked and already eaten most likely. When you call these people in you are more than likely ensuring a slow and painful death for the snake. Just leave it alone, remove any tempting food, and it will go away.

2 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Returned to nature ? I very much doubt that. Cooked and already eaten most likely. When you call these people in you are more than likely ensuring a slow and painful death for the snake. Just leave it alone, remove any tempting food, and it will go away.

Leave a king cobra alone in your home? ok

15 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

leave a king cobra alone and it will go away? sure, maybe. It might also kill your entire family and pets in the process lol

4 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

leave a king cobra alone and it will go away? sure, maybe. It might also kill your entire family and pets in the process lol

Entirely up to you to do whatever you choose. Personally, snakes don't frighten me but I appreciate others will feel very differently. I think, though, you are being rather over dramatic.

I wish all of you in the houses in Isaan or wherever , following the love of your life , lol 555 ...in those areas!

Good luck and enjoyment with the local wildlife  …. I stick to my 11 floor condo in Jomtien …. the highest a cockroach or latest a baby centipede , or family from.., climbing out of the shower drain after I uncovered the rubber cover ( I hate crawling things... with more feet than 4 or even none feet ..) 

5 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Entirely up to you to do whatever you choose. Personally, snakes don't frighten me but I appreciate others will feel very differently. I think, though, you are being rather over dramatic.

Don't frighten me either, but a six foot eastern brown snake gets the adrenalin going up until the point it I have killed it.

5 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

I'm sure the cat in your pic will protect you assuming you don't find a big lump in that cobras belly first

18 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Possibly. Do you have proof of this statement?

18 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Where do you get the idea these people eat the snakes they rescue? Please show us some link or proof.  You may want to find some You Tube videos of these organisations rescuing snakes and releasing them into nature afterwards... or would you say its just fake?

And, what exactly do you think is 'tempting food' for the snake in a kitchen?  Cakes, cheese, bread rolls or som tam?  You clearly know NOTHING about snakes or their diets.  They eat live rodents and birds or other snakes... they don't eat human food, or even dead meat. etc. so there is no food for it in the average kitchen, unless its infested with rats. 

And, leaving a large dangerous or venomous snake alone in your house is a really stupid thing to do for reasons that are obvious to anyone with the slightest bit of common sense.  Why not just leave live bombs or loaded guns laying about all over your house too while you are at it?

On 12/30/2019 at 3:49 PM, Thingamabob said:

An awful lot of people in Thailand owe the foundations a great deal for all the varied work they do. Everything about your post is wrong and bordering on the idiotic.

Rooster

Archived