Tom Hanks moves the room to tears while being honored with Cecil B DeMille Award

snoop1130

Tom Hanks moves the room to tears while being honored with Cecil B DeMille Award

By ADAM S. LEVY

23050940-7855475-image-a-36_1578308547703.jpg

Tears:  Tom Hanks was emotional as he paid homage to friends and family while accepting the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the 77th annual Golden Globe Awards Sunday, which were held at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California

Tom Hanks was emotional as he paid homage to friends and family while accepting the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the 77th annual Golden Globe Awards Sunday, which were held at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California.

The two-time Academy Award winner, 63, couldn't hold back the tears as he called attention to his immediate family - wife Rita Wilson, 63, and kids Colin, 42, Elizabeth, 37, Chet, 29, and Truman, 24 - and moved the room to tears.

'A man is blessed with a family sitting down front like that,' he said. 'A wife who is fantastic in every way, who has taught me what love is.'

He paid homage to 'kids who are braver and stronger and wiser than their old man is ... and a loving group of people who have put up with me being away for months and months and months at a time ... I can't tell you how much your love means to me.'

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7855475/Tom-Hanks-cries-honored-Cecil-B-DeMille-Award-Golden-Globes.html

• Like 1