90 day report

Hi guys.

I need to do my 90 day report.

The date on the slip in my passport is tomorrow. I have tried at least 50 times to do it online over the last few weeks with multiple browsers/apps you name it. Nothing worked. 

Now I am suffering with a bad stomach and am worried about what would happen if I can't make it to immigration tomorrow. What is the penalty if I go late?

Thanks in advance.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:54 PM, SteveK said:

Hi guys.

I need to do my 90 day report.

The date on the slip in my passport is tomorrow. I have tried at least 50 times to do it online over the last few weeks with multiple browsers/apps you name it. Nothing worked. 

Now I am suffering with a bad stomach and am worried about what would happen if I can't make it to immigration tomorrow. What is the penalty if I go late?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

the penality if you do your 90 days report in late is 5000 bahts fine

i was in Jomtiem immigration yesterday 

i am on extension of stay and had a trip in europe in august.

I was back the 12 august in Thailand.

My renewal of i year extension of stay

for retirment has been done the 13 october

so i have to return 3 months later (The 13 january)

to present my bank book with the 800 000 

it was done with no problem.

But just after i was to the other desk for the 90 days report and the immigration officer says to me the reference date is the one of the enter (12 august) not the one of the extension of stay renewal (13 october).

So i had to go for the 90 days report the 12 november and not the 13 january!!!

(Even if i was in the immigration office and give a prove of residence for my renewal of extension of stay -they asked me a copy of my rental act- it was not acted by the other desk apparently, even in the same office they are not connected from a desk to another, silly thing imo, i was naively thinking at every passage at an immigration point if you give a prove of your residence your report is validated, i was wrong)

Then i was in late from 2 months, it was ok for this time (By chance i was well dressed, calm, polite, and i apologized for my unvoluntary ''mistake'') but he clearly says to me the next time i will be in late he fines me 5000 bahts.

Enjoy

Edited by kingofthemountain

46 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

there is an official table somewhere with for example

The is no difference between one day or or one year. It is normally the same 2000 baht fine.

It is a immigration rule.

"2. If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected."

Source: https://division1.immigration.go.th/content/Notification_90days

• Thanks 1