Non O Visa advice please.

Hi.

Can anyone recommend to me the best place to go to renew my Non O multiple entry visa based on marriage without any financial proof. I live in Chiang Rai.

For the last few years I have always renewed in London but I understand they don't issue a multi entry anymore. I have the money in a bank account in the UK but have been waiting for the pound to climb or the Bhat to fall before I transfer it to Thailand. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

@ubonjoe any info if hanoi asks for the financial proof? also on hcmc consulate site (http://www.thaiembassy.org/hochiminh/en/services/2886/34923-Non-Immigrant-Visa-"O"---Accompanying-sp.html), it looks like they only offer single entry for spouse of non thai citizens, sadly no multi entry visa. thanks in advance. 

Edited by bangers19

Neither the embassy or the consulate in Vietnam asks for financial proof.

I can assure you many people have gotten multiple entry non-o visas in HCMC. Just a lack of info on the site where it only mentions a single entry visa.

oh wow! i'm already going to hanoi and was thinking i would have to reroute to HCMC, but good news that Hanoi is also flexible with the financial requirements! I do see on their site here it requests "Evidence of adequate finance ( 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family )", but that's nothing compared to the 100-400k requirement being discussed on other threads! Looks like I may test out Hanoi then and report back.