Looking For Budget Hotel Near Suvannabhum Airport

rmbrodie

Have you tried either one girlx? I'd be interested in your opinion of them, if you have.

The Ratchana Place is appealing with free wifi in the rooms and a limo service (not free, but for 350 baht a night who can complain?)

My wife and I have stayed at the Sanawan Palace a couple of times.

We both found the place to be clean and friendly.

It's about 20 mins taxi drive from the airport.

We have only used it for 1 night at a time. I'm not sure if I would want to stay more than 2 nights.

It feels a little remote. Saying that, we have never ventured out as we had early morning flights.

Just came back from Thailand.

FOr sure is the Grand Inn Come Hotel. The IBIS is not only 20 minutes away. Maybe Novotel On Bangna or Avana Hotel

I stayed in the Avana a few months ago. It was okay, though nothing special. It is close to the Central Bang Na mall, but not convenient for much else. The main problem was that the noon check out was non-negotiable and they were so full I wasn't even able to pay for an extra night so as to have somewhere to wait for a flight leaving early evening.

Stayed at the Grand Inn Come hotel back in November. Wouldnt say it was exactly "budget" but did get it cheaper than most farangs as my gf paid for it. Was only about 10 minutes away from the airport as well via taxi. You can watch the planes land from your hotel room, if your into that kind of thing... :o

Guemlum