90 Day Online = Amazingly Easy and Fassssst

2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:
24 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Did you use the web site or the mobile app? So far I've failed on both methods.

2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Hence I use the trusty Post Office to do these kind of reports.

I wouldn't bother using the postal method. I would take me less time to ride to the Imm office on my motorcycle (and enjoy the ride) than it would to prepare the paperwork and ride to the post office.

But I'm sure it must be boon to those who live a goodly distance from their reporting office.

However, it always frustrates me when I fail, yet again, to use the on line method.

I don't want to rain on your parade but with my last two 90 day online reports with Khon Kaen Immigration the approval was immediate. Great news that their IT department is now allowed to confirm data without human intervention.

• Like 1

Another thumbs up for KK IO. 

I did my Mobile Online 90-Day on Thursday. I hit the 'Submit' button and, before I'd had time to pick up my pen to note the transaction number, I had the approval and date for next appointment. 

Edited by MartinL

5 hours ago, Moonlover said:

But I'm sure it must be boon to those who live a goodly distance from their reporting office.

Not if the "Trusty Post Office" serving your local immigration office hang on to your snail mail report for 3 days after receiving it from the sorting office before finally delivering it - as happened to me last time I used this method!

And I did experience more joy than you in being able to file my next 90-day report online - only for it then to get stuck perpetually in the PENDING category (in stark contrast to the OP's experience), resulting in a 70km drive to my local office (which turned out to take much longer than normal thanks to extensive roadworks en route!) to get things sorted.

Edited by OJAS

14 hours ago, KeeTua said:

I don't want to rain on your parade but with my last two 90 day online reports with Khon Kaen Immigration the approval was immediate. Great news that their IT department is now allowed to confirm data without human intervention.

Same with my last online 90 day report (Buriram)

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, KeeTua said:

Yeah my last report was pretty much instant, I use my laptop.

Chonburi immigration.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Did you use the web site or the mobile app? So far I've failed on both methods.

Web site

I failed first 3-4 times.

Not sure is this has bearing or not..........use the drop down menus for where u are from, the province.......dont just type it in

The bottom box is not required, it question not required dont put anything there.

21 hours ago, KeeTua said:

Thats not the case at all..........it goes to those young girls they have working there, they enter it and return your receipt........itsnot like its rubber stamped and no record..........when I was doing a TM 30 after return from Maldives, I had the girl tell me when my next 90 day date was..........it was same as on the receipt I got for that period last year.

12 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

Web site

Not sure is this has bearing or not..........use the drop down menus for where u are from, the province.......dont just type it in

The bottom box is not required, it question not required dont put anything there.

That's exactly what stopped me in my tracks. It would not allow me to type into a box that was a mandatory field! (it was one of the address fields) I did think about it later and wondered whether it was my browser (Opera) that caused the issue.

But to be honest I just couldn't be bothered with it anymore. The Imm office is just up the road from Big C and I visit there at least once a week. (my wife makes sure of that) So dropping in for a 5 min event, (which probably takes less time than messing about on line) isn't an issue with me,

On 2/8/2020 at 4:52 PM, Vacuum said:

That's OK if your IMO accepts postal reports. Buriram/Surin/Korat didn't last time I asked. Happy to be shot down by someone who has reported by snail mail at any of these offices.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:52 AM, Vacuum said:

I would be nervous that the report actually got there, was processed, and was approved.  If one is close to the reporting deadline, one would not know about any issues nor have time to fix them.  I would much rather have some sort of receipt or knowledge that things were done.

6 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

I would be nervous that the report actually got there, was processed, and was approved.  If one is close to the reporting deadline, one would not know about any issues nor have time to fix them.  I would much rather have some sort of receipt or knowledge that things were done.

You send it by registered or express mail service that will provide proof it was received. You have to include a stamped return envelope with a mailed in report so that you get the receipt for it. You have to send it within a window of 15 to 7 days before the report date.

I did it without a problem for about a year and a half when they relocated the office to where it was about 90 km from home. Stopped doing it after they opened a new office that is only 10 km away now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

Thats not the case at all..........it goes to those young girls they have working there, they enter it and return your receipt........itsnot like its rubber stamped and no record..........when I was doing a TM 30 after return from Maldives, I had the girl tell me when my next 90 day date was..........it was same as on the receipt I got for that period last year.

I did my last 90 day report (via the website) in January on a Sunday morning before 8am and it was approved instantly. I didn't get an email, just a reply after I pressed "submit" saying it was approved. I then printed off the approved report and the next appointment slip. It's unlikely that anyone would be manually processing 90 day reports at that time. 

Edited by Mutt Daeng

54 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I did my last 90 day report (via the website) in January on a Sunday morning before 8am and it was approved instantly. I didn't get an email, just a reply after I pressed "submit" saying it was approved. I then printed off the approved report and the next appointment slip. It's unlikely that anyone would be manually processing 90 day reports at that time. 

Sukhothai IO can't be beat, last time I did my 90 day report at Sukhothao office I was in and out in less than one minute, well ok maybe 90 seconds.

Been using the online 90 day (on a macbook using Safari) for the last 6 or 7 times no problems in Kanchanaburi. I always do it on the 14th day before it's due and give them a few days to approve it. If they don't, a quick call to them results in an approval while I am on the phone. 

I would miss this facility as I live 160 Km from the Immigration Office.

20 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

Web site

You're correct, use the drop down menus, and never enter anything in the fields without an *

23 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

It's very simple for the program to approve automatically. Match a few fields in the database to pull up your current record, do a couple of simple date calculations, tick the 'Approved' field, commit any changes to the database for next time then generate the new Receipt of Notification you can print out.

All Immigration offices should be using the same program and database but each office is likely given a choice with a field something like this in the program: "Enable automatic Approval"

If they don't tick that field then their office will automatically receive notifications of applications pending approval and wait for those young girls you mentioned to review them and manually tick the 'Approved' field.

6 hours ago, keithkarmann said:

Sukhothai IO can't be beat, last time I did my 90 day report at Sukhothao office I was in and out in less than one minute, well ok maybe 90 seconds.

Same after lunch (1pm) during low season at Jomtien Immigration. Especially on a Thursday or Friday. 

Please what is the web site for 90 day reporting and where/how do you get the mobile app. I have iPhone so how do I do this? Was hoping someone here would enlighten this elder heathen... but read every post and nobody said how to register online. Just got my retirement and my first 90 day is due in April. So far this about as clear as mud..

1 minute ago, yankyoakum said:

Please what is the web site for 90 day reporting and where/how do you get the mobile app. I have iPhone so how do I do this? Was hoping someone here would enlighten this elder heathen... but read every post and nobody said how to register online. Just got my retirement and my first 90 day is due in April. So far this about as clear as mud..

Online site is here. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

App download for apple is here. https://apps.apple.com/th/app/imm-eservice/id1464624948

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:05 PM, Moonlover said:

I wouldn't bother using the postal method. I would take me less time to ride to the Imm office on my motorcycle (and enjoy the ride) than it would to prepare the paperwork and ride to the post office.

However, it always frustrates me when I fail, yet again, to use the on line method.

It is about time this country stopped this reporting nonsense, what other country does it?