12 Month Extension and 90 Day Report

Yesterday (18/02/20) I did my 12 month extension for marriage at Khon Kaen Immigration.

Everything went smoothly as usual and the young lady was very polite and friendly.

However she removed my 90 day receipt from my Passport and got me to sign a TM47 form amongst all the other things.

When we finished my Wife asked her about my 90 days and she said "not need, do next time"

First time I have encountered this.

I am hoping this does not give me a problem on the next visit.

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

It appears they have done your 90 day report at the same time.... did they return a slip to you confirming the 90 day report and telling you when the next one would be due?

Nope. She said no need for one.

Hopefully I will be given one when I go back to get the extension stamp.

9 hours ago, fishtank said:

Nope. She said no need for one.

Hopefully I will be given one when I go back to get the extension stamp.

I posted this type of new thing around 11Dec19!!  not one reply..  Went Patong for 90 day, Done, I ask where the slip, "no need, in computeeer" .. I walk out and thought about the fines, went back in and 5 of them smiling and laughing...   due again before 10Mar will update...

Recent renewal of extension stamp based on marriage. 

After stamp in the PP, then did ME visa, THEN, (although not due until early March based on last arrival here in early December ) did 90 day report.

Receipt printed out and given, date of which was based on 90days from December TM6, +90days from that date.

So now early May.

Clear as mud?