90 Day Reporting Question

Are you one a new extension of stay from Immigration? If so the date you applied for that extension of stay was your first 90 day report so next would be 90 days later.

Or have you been on an extension of stay and used a re-entry permit to return on January 15th? In that case 90 days later, or about 16 April you would be due to make a new address report. You have a 7 day +/- window.

You do not make 90 day address reports if you are here on 90 day visa entries.

Are you one a new extension of stay from Immigration? If so the date you applied for that extension of stay was your first 90 day report so next would be 90 days later.

Or have you been on an extension of stay and used a re-entry permit to return on January 15th? In that case 90 days later, or about 16 April you would be due to make a new address report. You have a 7 day +/- window.

You do not make 90 day address reports if you are here on 90 day visa entries.

I'm on the reentry from when I arrived, so I'll head down on the 16th,

Thanks for that,

What happens if you miss a 90 day reort ??

My current notification slip does not mention it but I'm pretty sure my previous (renewed last week) said it was 500 baht per day till you do with a max of 20.000 baht fine (similar to overstay).

So then by that...it would be cheaper to fly to singapore and back and let it start all over again.

Bloody well hope not.

Dont think that is quite correct, cos they fine you 2k if your later than the 7 days allowed....but if you go in a couple of weeks late, they do not fine you 2k plus the extra days at a per day rate.

However i have heard it could be 5k.

Guess I will find out on monday.....only 90 days late.

Edited by Nawtilus

Note

The notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is in no way equivalent to a visa extension.

If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht.

If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case.

For details contact 0-2285-5142, 0-2287-3101-10 ext.2262, 2263