Cruising places in Hua Hin

Hello,
there are some nice crusing places in Hua Hin, like the toilets in Market village or at the viewing point in Soi 88.
Sometimes you can have luck and find some "excited" people.
But are there also cruising places with locals or Farangs in the night time?
It is mostly always night time when me (and many others!) get horny and want to get hooked.
In Europe are so many cruising places, they gays are nearly queuing at public toilets and parks.
Hua Hin is not a small town but I can get happy if I get one or two times hooked up in one night.

Do you know some nice cruising places? In- or outdoor?

Do not think any. In fact about anywhere in Thailand these former places have just vanished. Blame it to the easyness of all those apps on your fone. The average Thai has 1,5 such and the average gay Thai probably at least 3. Grindr, Blued, hornet, it varies a bit between places what works best.

Which does not mean that chance meetings do not happen, but its too unpredictable and thus too much time eating. Probably the underpaid foreign Burmese workers who have not yet enough savings to buy their first 2nd hd fone and are thus eager to gain some extra to reach that goal might be willing-but then youll thus have to wait till theyve finished their jobs late evenings.

• 3 weeks later...

All malls are cruisy, but naturally some more than others.

Ten years ago the Big C at Saphan Kwai had bogs upstairs and down that were heaving.

These days, the big computer mall at Rama9 can be busy, as can the mall opposite. And the Lad Prao mall.

Of course, Grindr et al has reduced outside cruising.

I ve only been to HH once, with my then BF, so I cant really say.

In medium-sized towns like CRai the bus station is often cruisy, especially if it has benches outside.

Eddy

• 10 months later...