Amanda Bynes SPLITS from fiancé Paul Michael after announcing the engagement on Valentine's Day

snoop1130

Amanda Bynes SPLITS from fiancé Paul Michael after announcing the engagement on Valentine's Day

By HEATHER WAUGH

25702860-8089133-It_s_over_Amanda_Bynes_has_split_from_fiance_Paul_Michael_three_-a-91_1583708992522.jpg

It's over: Amanda Bynes has split from fiance Paul Michael three weeks after announcing their engagement on Valentine's Day

Amanda Bynes has ended her relationship with Paul Michael, who she met at rehab late last year.

The 33-year-old actress announced their engagement on Valentine's Day and just three weeks later Paul has revealed their romance is over. 

It appears they finished on amicable terms however, as he confirmed the split with In Touch:  'We did... I love her though, she's my best friend.'

Bynes is, allegedly, not coping well with the sudden break up.  

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8089133/Amanda-Bynes-SPLITS-fianc-Paul-Michael-announcing-engagement-Valentines-Day.html

I would have assumed they were meth addicts.

..... follows link ........ looks like I was right!

"Amanda - who has struggled with substance abuse and mental health issues over recent years - cannot legally get married without the permission of the judge in her conservatorship case, as well as her mother Lynn."

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, orchis said:

retired at 33 and apparently no one heard of her. ????

She was an actress at a long running US Nickelodeon  Children's Show. Her Father was/is Catholic. her Mother Jewish (not that it matters), She has also made a few Movies. When My Daughter was young she used to watch the show often.