Covid-19: Immigration keeping tabs on all foreigners from risky countries

webfact

6 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

So TM28 and TM30 then?

Watching various Thai "authorities" flail about, seemingly randomly, tripping over each other with little central direction/leadership, trying to address what we've been told is a minor issue, is amusing.

A bit like the trump administration, eh?

Why do I get the feeling reading this topic that Thai authorities are deliberately holding their numbers down so that they can wait for massive outbreaks in Europe and North America? Then, they can loosen the reporting of their own numbers and blame the outbreak in Thailand on Europeans and North Americans, instead of Chinese.

• Like 1

world risky countries what not can take in thailand have ,chinese,russians,all african countries,english,israel, all muslimes, all countries have big risk ewery country and not need this countries people anywere. better stay home and not go to thailand.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Enzian said:

I'm on a retirement visa and flying into Swampy from Hanoi tomorrow the 11th, and have no idea what to expect. I think I'm healthy, but at 80 yrs old who knows what the temperature scanners might indicate.

Just make sure you don't drink any of this that rise your temperature for sure.

tiroler_enzian_schnaps_edelbrennerei_schwarzenberger_online_bestellen.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zydeco said:

Why do I get the feeling reading this topic that Thai authorities are deliberately holding their numbers down so that they can wait for massive outbreaks in Europe and North America? Then, they can loosen the reporting of their own numbers and blame the outbreak in Thailand on Europeans and North Americans, instead of Chinese.

Quite right, its very hard not to imagine that there's something about concid numbers that the numpties arent acknowleding.