What to do when being given the under consideration stamp for our emergency extensions

So with many of us getting the emergency extensions and the under consideration stamp, what do we do now? I assume we have to go to immigration on the specific date mentioned with our receipt. Is there anything else required of us? Will we need to go to the temp immigration at Muang Thong Thani or the regular building at CW?

And we only go on the specific date they gave us, right? My understanding is that these emergency extensions need a higher up singing off on it which is why we are not initially given the full 30 days, correct? Since people will most likely need additional emergency extensions, will one need additional personal letters from the embassy for those?

27 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

And we only go on the specific date they gave us, right?

Not sure but if like other ones you could go a day or 2 before the report back date.

37 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

My understanding is that these emergency extensions need a higher up singing off on it which is why we are not initially given the full 30 days, correct?

That is why they are given for other extension so I assume it would be the same.

37 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

Since people will most likely need additional emergency extensions, will one need additional personal letters from the embassy for those?

I do not know the answer to that question but I do recall a post by a member that they told another one would be needed.

• Thanks 1