Hotel In Buriram

northernlights

Hi ! Last December I visited in buriram town and I stayed one hotel which was quite cheap and I would like to visit again in the same place but I lost the address of the hotel ! I dont know the name of the hotel but I have some information about that street. Maybe somebody who know the Buriram town can help me ?

It was small street and there was for example laundry, alcohol shop, hairdresser in the same street. I also visited in the festival , the festival gate was almost opposite of the entrance of the hotel. And I think that street begin from the main street. There was foto shop and somekind of mall in that Junction. There was also KFC in that mall.

And one more extra: restaurang which name was happy time or good time wasnt far away.. only hmmm... 10 minuts by feet !

If somebody can help me I would be very crateful for your information. Also I would be interinting about street maps of the Buriram !

You could be talking about the Wongthong Hotel also in the same street there is The Book and Bed and 'Be my guest eatery and bar.

I dont have the Number for the above hotel but you can find it Thailand Yellow pages

Go to this link Hotels put on by George

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...ost&p=53281

Last time I telephoned this hotel about a year ago, they were quite openly practicing two-tier pricing (with the Farang price being a few handred baht more). I won't give them my custom for that reason. However, if you do want to stay there, book on the internet, where there is only the cheaper price band.

Why dont you stop at the Thepnakorn Hotel very nice there but then you say you want cheap Hotel

I got details for Thepnakorn rooms from 680-760 per night now I call that cheap but nice hotel has swimming pool gymnasium shop snooker

Hi ! Last December I visited in buriram town and I stayed one hotel which was quite cheap and I would like to visit again in the same place but I lost the address of the hotel ! I dont know the name of the hotel but I have some information about that street. Maybe somebody who know the Buriram town can help me ?

It was small street and there was for example laundry, alcohol shop, hairdresser in the same street. I also visited in the festival , the festival gate was almost opposite of the entrance of the hotel. And I think that street begin from the main street. There was foto shop and somekind of mall in that Junction. There was also KFC in that mall.

And one more extra: restaurang which name was happy time or good time wasnt far away.. only hmmm... 10 minuts by feet !

If somebody can help me I would be very crateful for your information. Also I would be interinting about street maps of the Buriram !

Hi northerlights

The hotel you are looking for is called the "Fhean Fha Palace Hotel". Pronounced, Fueng Far :D

They can be contacted on 044 617112 / 621265. I do not know the road name, but it is the road directly across from the Twikets Supermarket, if that helps.

But brush up on your Thai, as the front desk girl (daytime) does not speak ONE word of English :o

I recently asked her for the hotels card, and she tried to sell me a TOT 'phone card :D:D:D

Actually a nice looking place from outside and the lobby, but I haven't stayed there.