Hire Cars With Driver/guides In Chiang Rai

almarg3088

Can anyone please enlighten me as to the availability of hiring a car with a driver/guide to run us around the north of Thailand in June.

I made a similar request in Chiang Mai and received some good advice and now seek to contact a company or individual offering this service further north.

There will be four adults and we feel this will be the easiest way to do it without having to familiarise ourselves with the local driving customs and their inherent dangers.

Al

Can anyone please enlighten me as to the availability of hiring a car with a driver/guide to run us around the north of Thailand in June.

I made a similar request in Chiang Mai and received some good advice and now seek to contact a company or individual offering this service further north.

There will be four adults and we feel this will be the easiest way to do it without having to familiarise ourselves with the local driving customs and their inherent dangers.

Al

It must be easy to find a car and driver through a travel agent.

But there is also a young guy in Chiangrai who has a 4x4 and offers to take you wherever you want for something like 1000b a day (+ fuel).

He does not speak a lot of English but he is very friendly.

Send me a private message if you want his number.

Al

i know a guy he is very interested in this job but he cannot speak english well,,,,,,, 800 baht (+ fuel)