Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? cheats Charles and Diana Ingram were vilified

snoop1130

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? cheats Charles and Diana Ingram were vilified

By JAMES GANT

26900992-8195125-image-m-13_1586246941577.jpg

James Graham's show retells the 2001 scandal which saw Charles and Diana Ingram (pictured) bag £1million before being found guilty of deception

The Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? cheats were vilified because they were 'privileged and middle class', the writer of new ITV drama Quiz has said.

James Graham's show retells the 2001 scandal which saw Charles and Diana Ingram bag £1million before being found guilty of deception.

Helen McCrory, who plays Sonia Woodley QC, the lawyer who defended the couple, has previously revealed she thinks they may be innocent.

Mr Graham told Radio Times: 'They appear to be relatively privileged, white and middle class, with quite well-spoken accents.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8195125/Who-Wants-Millionaire-cheats-vilified-privileged-middle-class.html

They were actually recorded after him winning the one million pounds in the dressing room, she was calling him an idiot for winning so much, apparantly he was supposed to have quit after £125,000. ????????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

its quite funny to watch the Youtube trailer..........

"No its not D I never even heard of him no defiantly not"....Cough Cough....... "I think I'll take D"

Edited by sanuk711