Hospitals, police get Chinese shipment of protective equipment

snoop1130

Hospitals, police get Chinese shipment of protective equipment

By THE NATION

800_7216b3ee8769a76.jpg

A shipment of personal protective equipment (PPE) imported from China to relieve shortages in Thai hospitals has been given the stamp of approval by a high-ranking police officer.

Gen Torsak Sukvimol, deputy commissioner of the Central Investigation Bureau, tested the consignment of medical masks and safety glasses before sending more than 1,500 sets to over 80 hospitals nationwide. The shipment is expected to fill gaps in the supply of medical equipment to deal with the Covid-19 crisis.

Alcohol-based gels and 95 percent alcohol solution were also sent to the hospitals.

Some of the medical shipment was also delivered to police and foundation volunteers, Torsak added.

The deputy commissioner said that the shipment of more than 10,000 PPE had been ordered from China.

“The country sold the products to Thailand because we had sent medical masks and other necessities to China when Covid-19 initially emerged,” he explained.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30385976

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-14
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Let me understand this.  The CCP and WHO suppressed critical early info on the Wuhan Virus.  Now, CCP wants to play nice, and offer free medical supplies?  Yet other nations have rejected the poor quality of these supplies?  

Thats right and America is out of the game.

Trump is apparently buying quack medicine untrialled from Philippines.

(Sorry mods, I dont know how to covert info on my phone to use on my PC)

Edited by Traubert

Meanwhile in Finland, the government center for service security (Huoltovarmuuskeskus) ordered masks from China, which all proved useless due to substandard quality. They are now trying for another batch, all of which will be tested individually by the scienticifc research center there. Always trust the CCP and their products.

Ah, I had a revelation .. CCP = Cheap Chinese Products.

Edited by DrTuner
  • Like 2