Privet Villas

faris2k

Hi every one me and my family(3 adult and 3 kids) planning to stay at pattaya for a month time would any one recommend me a privet furnished villa with swimming pool with reasonable price. Minimum 2 bed rooms required

Best regards

Hi every one me and my family(3 adult and 3 kids) planning to stay at pattaya for a month time would any one recommend me a privet furnished villa with swimming pool with reasonable price. Minimum 2 bed rooms required

Best regards

Go into the Real Estate forum here and do a search. This might give you some links to pursue? Have you been to Pattaya before? Do you know the area you prefer? Do you have a budget in mind for your accommodation? Do you have specific dates in mind? Do you plan to hire a car whilst you are here...depending on where your accommodation is you may have to!

I know the Rabbit resort in Jomtien which is South pattaya has a range of villas..worth having a look. I believe they have a web site.But look arround.

Hope you get sorted out. :o

You should be able to get something now that this is the 'low season'

Best regards

go to fair properties all y will need villas etc

Best regards

Go into the Real Estate forum here and do a search. This might give you some links to pursue? Have you been to Pattaya before? Do you know the area you prefer? Do you have a budget in mind for your accommodation? Do you have specific dates in mind? Do you plan to hire a car whilst you are here...depending on where your accommodation is you may have to!

I know the Rabbit resort in Jomtien which is South pattaya has a range of villas..worth having a look. I believe they have a web site.But look arround.

Hope you get sorted out. :D

Just one last observation......don't hedge your bets :o

Best regards

What's a reasonable price?

It's hard to find a house for one month. Our friends came to Pattaya about a week ago. We were told in different agencies that they don't give houses in rent for one month. Fair Properties gave only one variant - View Talay villa - for 60,000 Baht. IMHO, it's expensive and in those villas you have to pay 6,000 Baht per month for electricity.

Good that the man, we rent a house from, had another one available. I doubt there are other houses of his for rent available now, though...

60,000 for one month is not unreasonable for what the OP is asking for, but I think you can forget about real estate agents. In Rabbit resort you have no privacy and 60K would probably pay for about a week.

Search forums. Houses in our estate occasionally are rented out for short terms. Send me a PM if you want details.

Best regards

Hope you get sorted out. :D

Just one last observation......don't hedge your bets :D

:o:D