Thai Watsadu open or not?

cliveshep

When the closures of stores was first published I am sure I read that it would be until April 16th. Does anyone know if Thai Watsadu in Rom Klau/Ramkamhaeng junction in Minburi has reopened for business? Or does one queue up outside like they do in Mega Home and give an order to staff outside without actually entering the store?

We had drain problems and had to break-up a floor to lay a new drain and need to go to match tiles that came from Thai Watsadu originally 2 years ago. Walking on hardcore is bloody hard on bare feet! Really need to get some tiles as fast as possible.

Thanks all and yes, I know we could drive there and look but it's a 40km round trip so to be avoided if it is fruitless!

• Haha 1

Don't worry folks - not that anyone has of course haha.

Found a tile shop in Suwintawong opposite the u-turn at the Ramintra junction and bought some end of line tiles cheaper than Thai Watsadu so we can re-tile the floor and make the place safe again.

Price - 99 baht/square metre for floor tiles. Unbeatable price! And they are a very nice tile as well!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Been open in Chiang Rai all the time, if that's any help. Why don't you go online, they must have a website.

Good that I didn't bring the example from here (Khon Kaen and district town).

All home stores either closed or no self service, no entering the store (order at the entrance).

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 8:01 PM, Ragnarok said:

I looked on google maps it’s the Minburi branch of Dynasty Tiletop.
58/13 Moo 3 Minburi Bangkok 10510
02 918 7822
https://goo.gl/maps/9Ko51MaaFPWiWgTp8

Yes, that's the one. You take pot-luck on what is available as it will be limited stock or end-of line so if you are looking for a lot you might be disappointed. However Thai Watsadu in Minburi, junction of Rom Klau and Ramkamhaeng  has cheap 60cm cream porcelain tiles that are good quality at around 114baht/metre here https://www.google.com/maps/@13.8117123,100.7358645,14z?hl=en-US