Gas cock/ tap grease

StevieAus

I have a couple of LPG gas taps that have become very stiff and want to get hold of some gas cock/ tap grease or even graphite grease before I pull them apart

The product is available online from the U.K.US but with with this Covid business nothing is being shipped

With the amount of LPG gas appliances used in Thailand I am surprised it is not available here but I cannot find any maybe a different name

Has anyone come across this product I only need a small tube ?

Thanks

15 hours ago, CharlieK said:

You could try WD40. Give the tap a good spray and leave it for an hour or two. then see if that makes it easier to open/close the tap. 

Thanks have tried that and no success they need to be dismantled but don’t want to do that until I have the correct product acting on advice of retired Aussie gas plumber friend

14 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Try mom and pop hardware. They may have some Super Lube grease. Good stuff. HomePro certainly has but...

Thanks for your response according to retired Aussie gas plumber friend if you don’t use the correct product the LPG will just disperse it will keep looking

If you don't like Superlube then search for LPG grease and it will come up with Molycoat so if that is what you want then any grease with molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) 

So probably Liquid Moly